Ricky Ladd White House Mr Football 2005 3A

titans89

Congratulations to Ricky!

Dandy you and Bigwheel dont drop her off in Greenbrier. I'm not sure where you could take her, Portland Panthers-No, JoBurns Red Devils-No, East Robertson Indians- No, Springfield Yellow Jackets- Probably not they could be killer bees and thats not good for the community, Beech Buccaneers-No, Gallatin Green Wave again probably not that wave could be toxic being that its green. I've got it Station Camp. Bison are endangered, thats warm and fuzzy how can she complain about that. :)

Note: this post is in no way ment to polk fun at Station Camp nor their mascot. It's only to polk fun at this new mother and show how crazy people can be. :blink:

Edited by natester

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky Ladd :) Congratulations! You have made the last 3 years of football awesome at White House. I am a 90's graduate & still attend all of the games - it's just what we do here in White House. I remember seeing Phillip Harris, James Taylor & Brian Jones run the ball, but you were just different. They were all good at what they did, but you have a crazy burst of speed & reflexes like a cat. You are an electrifying running back to watch. You carried this team on your back this year and you deserved this award. I know you couldn't have accomplished what you did without the team around you, but it scares me to think of how the season would have went without you. You made everyone else on that team better & it will reflect in the coming years with the leadership you've shown. Can't wait to see you play at the next level! Good job team 2005!

JonBoy,

Your initials aren't JW are they?

CL

Congratulations to Ricky!

Dandy you and Bigwheel dont drop her off in Greenbrier. I'm not sure where you could take her, Portland Panthers-No, JoBurns Red Devils-No, East Robertson Indians- No, Springfield Yellow Jackets- Probably not they could be killer bees and thats not good for the community, Beech Buccaneers-No, Gallatin Green Wave again probably not that wave could be toxic being that its green. I've got it Station Camp. Bison are endangered, thats warm and fuzzy how can she complain about that. ;)

Note: this post is in no way ment to polk fun at Station Camp nor their mascot. It's only to polk fun at this new mother and show how crazy people can be. ;)

Maybe you all could change to the White House Presidents? Or the White House Scandals? No? :D

Well, now, give her a little time and the Blue Devils will grow on her. She must have moved here from New Orleans...where she was for the Saints. :D

LOL.....exactly NoDoubt...that's what we were discussing today at work. Let's see, Bobcats and Panthers eat, kill, maim...umm...."Indians" can be offensive for ethnic reasons...lol!!

There are crazies like this that pop up in every community from time to time.

She starts her letter off my saying, "Mother new to the White House area is seeking all those interested in a change of the White House School Mascot from the "Blue Devils" to reflect a more positive image not only of the community in general but to the wonderful young people of White House"

She may be new to the community, but she won't be a very popular citizen for long. Since she feels so strongly about this, I'd like to see her read her proposal to the entire student body and QB club on the gym floor at our annual steak dinner!!! I wonder how well she'd be received?.....

You can kind of imagine this type of person. Probably wants to cancel battleball in elementary school, would prefer not to keep score in any type game involving children, and dresses all her kids with the same outfit......... :rolleyes:

You can kind of imagine this type of person. Probably wants to cancel battleball in elementary school, would prefer not to keep score in any type game involving children, and dresses all her kids with the same outfit......... :lol:

Hey, we don't want ANYBODY in this community who doesn't want to keep score... But now you Greenbrier fans...... :lol:<_<

I would like to say congratulation to Ricky for winning the award he is a heck of a back. How many colleges are recruting Mr. Ladd any D1?

Charlie Murphy says no D1-A will be interested, Mr. Ladd is too small. He is fast, but in D1-A, the DE and LB's are just as fast, and they weigh 240 - 280 lbs. He could probably get a partial to a T-Tech, UT Martin, or maybe MTSU (CM knows this is D1-A). Young Ladd, just get an education. And posters/fans, remember a letter from a University is not an offer. College recruitment is exciting, but it can also be disheartening.

Edited by Charlie Murphy

Congrats to Ladd.

No harm meant but I have to agree with Charlie Murphey that when seeing the news report on the Mr. Football award, I was surprised at how small Ladd looked compared to some of the other winners. I've seen on the field but without pads it was a noticeable contrast to me.

Just curious if anyone knows if there is a "favored" college for WH grads in general. I know at one time most looked at WKU. No reason for the question, just wondering. I have one at APSU and I know that there have been an influx of Greenbrier grads there.