Change of White House mascot

timbdp

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone in White House doesn't like Blue Devils as White House's mascot, and thinks that it should be changed. It was in the letters to the editor section of this week's Browser.

I would bet that you have had the smae mascot since the 40's when you first had football or the school opened? The person who probably wrote that isn't a native of White House I would bet probably isn't from Tennessee!

Keep It! :thumb:

Pretty pathetic...she states that she is new to the community. Well, if this is how she gets involved in her new community with the rich tradition we have here, she won't be very popular.

An excerpt from her letter...

Dear Editor,

Mother new to the White House area is seeking all those interested in a change of the White House High School Mascot from the "Blue Devils" to reflect a more positive image not only of the community in general but to the wonderful young people of White House...."

I'd like to see her present this load of crap before the entire student body of WHHS on the gym floor and see what kind of reaction she gets!!!!

She is, you guessed it, a.............P L A N T !!! :D

In the truest sense of the word, she is most definately a P L A N T....or maybe a better term is transplant........as in she needs one if she thinks we are gonna change our mascot....

I certainly hope she doesn't have kids in school....to be known as having the mother who wanted the Blue Devil out of BDP..... :D

• 2 weeks later...