warren co girls

ladynred

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we play Tullahoma this week. What does everyone think? This should be a win against a 2 win team, but I thought that last time. I'll be there to send off the seniors that night and hope they continue shooting well, but I wish I could send off someone else too. wink!wink! Let me throw this out to you supporters, her record since she has been back is something like 59-81 and a first round loss in the district tourney every year to boot!! That's something special, not to mention her other four or five losing seasons. Remember 1-24, coach? I don't but I heard about it AND no scholarships too.

tullahoma has 4 wins huntland, marshall co, oakland and warren co tullahoma only lost tonight by 2 to riverdale

Hoop makes an interesting case for the coach being ousted here at WC, but I am going to take a different route. I believe the coach is a nice lady, a pretty good person at heart and probably well respected as a mother in the county also. The only problem she has is that she is not very successful at the high school level at her occupation. She is considered a loser at this level. I also think her record at the highschool level backs this up. She just doesnt seem to be able to get it done. If you have young ladies that you have coached for more than 4, 5 or some even six years and cant be successful i.e. not ever making it to the region tourney during her current stay at the helm then either the coach or the pupils have a problem with winning. It is hard for me to believe every year the talent is that poor. Some people are winners at every level, some people are winners at certain levels and others couldnt win at any level. I believe this coach falls in the certain level category. She cant get it done at the 7AAA level and I believe she has had ample oppurtunity. How many people actually think in the next 2-3 years the lady pioneers will be successful in the district? If you go on past years and she has had plenty of them I think the oddsmakers in Vegas would say it is highly unlikely. Once again nice lady just cant do the job at this Level.

The best freshman in my opion' is the Bowman girl. She can flat out play. The tide is about to change, our freshman girls are in the finals of the tournament!!

you're assuming the freshmen will stick with it... several seniors missing that started as freshman on this team... before it gets said, i know you can't keep all the freshmen every year, but we're talking starters... some even started varsity as sophs or were ready to as juniors... but they're not there... we all know who they are and most of them played for her at the elementary level... these are players she developed so don't even try to blame the elem coaches... besides, how do you expect the 5th & 6th coaches to teach everything they need to when you won't run the season past Christmas? you jam all their games into 2 months, reduce the number of schools playing each other (which reduces the number of games) and you expect the kids to play on the high school level when they get there? give me a break... plus, remember the elem coaches are teachers first, they're not in this for the athletics and certainly not for the money... then they have to put up with idiot parents like the ones at EES... shoulder your own blame... cause i guarantee they won't credit the elems when they find success, they'll take that for themselves.... by the way, i do agree bowman is going to make a great player... but if this crap continues, it won't be long til she devotes all of her time and effort to the diamond, where she is a monster.... check her out this spring...

you're assuming the freshmen will stick with it... several seniors missing that started as freshman on this team... before it gets said, i know you can't keep all the freshmen every year, but we're talking starters... some even started varsity as sophs or were ready to as juniors... but they're not there... we all know who they are and most of them played for her at the elementary level... these are players she developed so don't even try to blame the elem coaches... besides, how do you expect the 5th & 6th coaches to teach everything they need to when you won't run the season past Christmas? you jam all their games into 2 months, reduce the number of schools playing each other (which reduces the number of games) and you expect the kids to play on the high school level when they get there? give me a break... plus, remember the elem coaches are teachers first, they're not in this for the athletics and certainly not for the money... then they have to put up with idiot parents like the ones at EES... shoulder your own blame... cause i guarantee they won't credit the elems when they find success, they'll take that for themselves.... by the way, i do agree bowman is going to make a great player... but if this crap continues, it won't be long til she devotes all of her time and effort to the diamond, where she is a monster.... check her out this spring...

mom, post well put and I would have to agree with ya! My last sentence about the tide changing, I was being mean and sarcastic. We've been waiting for "the tide" to change for some time now. Still, kudos to the frosh for their victories over OAKLAND & BLACKMAN to reach the finals!!

Good luck against Tullahoma on senior night. The girls deserve to go out with a win because of all they have been through.Congratulations to the seniors who stayed with it(Frazier, Rhea, Patterson, and Locke). Drew Cookeville in the first round of the district tournament. Odom already has her same game plan ready. Dare we change ours to confuse her or do we do the same things and get beat again.

Like I said

Nothing up to this point matters, come this Monday

All that matters is how you play in the District Tourney

Both Pionneer Teams have the ability too beat anyone in this District

It's just if they will play too that ability Monday night

You are living in a complete state of denial.

Good luck against Tullahoma on senior night. The girls deserve to go out with a win because of all they have been through.Congratulations to the seniors who stayed with it(Frazier, Rhea, Patterson, and Locke). Drew Cookeville in the first round of the district tournament. Odom already has her same game plan ready. Dare we change ours to confuse her or do we do the same things and get beat again.

too bad they couldn't lose the coin toss... i actually think they match up better against seigal than cookeville... and yes, odom has our number... think it was possible that the reason the starters were out against oakland when it was close and late was that she was trying to get the 8th seed? what am i thinking, that involves too much calculated effort for that...

darkman, denial, great one! :rolleyes:

Wait! If you take 59-81, add 1-24 and 6-19, you get 66-124. My warren county math skills come through again. I am getting closer to her career coaching record. I am so glad I can help people see the light!!! I do hope we win against Tullahoma. Good luck seniors!!! Does anyone know about who made all-district in 7AAA?

The best freshman in my opion' is the Bowman girl. She can flat out play. The tide is about to change, our freshman girls are in the finals of the tournament!!

Best freshman or not , the freshman got it handed to them too in the finals by white county freshman on there on court by 21pts. And warren co didnt want to play white county where it should have been played if not at oakland but at the # 1 seed home. But instead white came down there and handed it to them by 21 pts. :thumb: