Antioch coach resigns

shadow

From what I hear thing at my old school could get reel wild on monday morning i was up there yesterday and i dont think Johnson has got much suport from anybody aint been no players of his on here talking good for him he dont fit at Lewisburg I hope he is leavin but hope dont rurn things for the next guy

but from what G says it may be two late

things are worser than people now

id like to be a flie on the wall at the baquit

I take it you are trying to be funny with this post, because if you are not, I see why Johnson is leaving Marshall Co. Listen to the wise words of runtheball. He has been in the Antioch situation before and knows what it is like to work with the players and administration. Never mind what happened with Scott Smith in the past, look to the future and what Antioch has now. Hopefully the right decision will be made.

Also, when has the PC position officially come open. I have seen rumors of Coach Fitzgerald stepping down. If this happens, who is in line, and how long will that coach be there. If Metro shuts down PC's only feeder school, the high school will not be far off.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you are trying to be funny with this post, because if you are not, I see why Johnson is leaving Marshall Co. Listen to the wise words of runtheball. He has been in the Antioch situation before and knows what it is like to work with the players and administration. Never mind what happened with Scott Smith in the past, look to the future and what Antioch has now. Hopefully the right decision will be made.

Also, when has the PC position officially come open. I have seen rumors of Coach Fitzgerald stepping down. If this happens, who is in line, and how long will that coach be there. If Metro shuts down PC's only feeder school, the high school will not be far off.

I don't think he is. Being funny with this post that is.

Have not heard the names of any coaches that have applied. All resumes and applications go to Scott Brunette's office [metro AD ]. Iassume he forwards those to the school principal. There will be a cut off date for getting paperwork sent. If they want to open that drawer. [Forgive metro humor ]

I'm trying to compliment you on a somewhat intelligent prior post. I thought maybe you had gotten over your attitude, but it has returned. Nobody's presuming anything, just stating an opinion on a choice. You must have a coach that you think should be sought after. Be civil and let us at least agree to disagree. Bush is still the best choice, why do think he is not a good pick? There is only one Head Coach that would be a good fit and he is not leaving Hillsboro.

Jack Daniels, former head coach at Soddy- Daisy, Brentwood, and Ravenwood. He is ready to take the challenge of coaching in metro.

Guest catfish-hunter

Only rumors of Johnson stepping down at Marshall and Fitzgerald doing the same at Pearl-Cohn. Fitzgerald has been the head coach at Pearl-Cohn since 1990. He's won many Region Championships and Two Class 4A State Championships (1996 & 1997).

I don't know who told you PC only had one feeder school but that is simply false :blink:

Jack Daniels, former head coach at Soddy- Daisy, Brentwood, and Ravenwood. He is ready to take the challenge of coaching in metro.

If Jack Daniels from Brentwood High shows up at Antioch to coach!! It will be a total transformation of a program. Everybody better watch out with that caliber of a coach with that caliber of talent!!I don't know if this rumor is true I just read it on this thread!!WOW!!

Only rumors of Johnson stepping down at Marshall and Fitzgerald doing the same at Pearl-Cohn. Fitzgerald has been the head coach at Pearl-Cohn since 1990. He's won many Region Championships and Two Class 4A State Championships (1996 & 1997).

I don't know who told you PC only had one feeder school but that is simply false :)

Give me another feeder school besides Bass Middle, that is now off the chopping block.