TROUSDALE COUNTY VS UNION CITY

mjuhb

Congrats to Trousdale County for adding yet another gold ball to the trophy case. What is that 6 now?

I posted it before and I will repeat it. Trousdale County was in a lose-lose situation this year. If they didn't win state then they failed to meet expectations and people would come on here and rip them. If they won state then people would come on here and say that they were supposed to win and that they wouldn't have won if the privates stayed in 1A.

Some people are crybabies. Trousdale County was just way better than everyone else in 1A just accept it and good luck next year. I think its funny that the not only did Trousdale County destroy everybody in the playoffs but their regional opponents were the only teams they played that even put up a fight against them. Thats funny considering all year that everybody said they didn't beat nobody and to see Friendship knock off South Pitt and and see Livingston Academy in the 3A Championship game...........

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Trousdale County for adding yet another gold ball to the trophy case. What is that 6 now?

I posted it before and I will repeat it. Trousdale County was in a lose-lose situation this year. If they didn't win state then they failed to meet expectations and people would come on here and rip them. If they won state then people would come on here and say that they were supposed to win and that they wouldn't have won if the privates stayed in 1A.

Some people are crybabies. Trousdale County was just way better than everyone else in 1A just accept it and good luck next year. I think its funny that the not only did Trousdale County destroy everybody in the playoffs but their regional opponents were the only teams they played that even put up a fight against them. Thats funny considering all year that everybody said they didn't beat nobody and to see Friendship knock off South Pitt and and see Livingston Academy in the 3A Championship game...........

Exactly, Rabble Rouser and Bulldog69 are CO-WINNERS OF "CRYBABY OF THE YEAR" award. They announced it after the game. :thumb:

Region 4 has 3 of the top 5 teams in the state this yr. And the top two. 1. TC ................. 2.FC 3.SP..... 4.Gordonsville.....5. Hampton 6. Union City 7. Coalfield 8. JCS 9. Cloudland 10. RBS.

The ..... represent how far behind they are the place in front of them.

Now realize this is only my opinion, but i hope it will tick a few off.

Edited by dbras

Exactly, Rabble Rouser and Bulldog69 are CO-WINNERS OF "CRYBABY OF THE YEAR" award. They announced it after the game. :thumb:

Region 4 has 3 of the top 5 teams in the state this yr. And the top two. 1. TC ................. 2.FC 3.SP..... 4.Gordonsville.....5. Hampton 6. Union City 7. Coalfield 8. JCS 9. Cloudland 10. RBS.

Now that is a Very Cool Post! Love the "....." effects. You have a future, dbras.

And notwithstanding all the public - private debate, a pretty good coach told me last night that Trousdale is "the best Single A team" he'd ever seen. The numbers seem to speak for themselves.

Thank you .......very much.......I appreciate it...........but anyone named after a "BRA" needs far more recognition than me.......why I could nominate you for "Classless Poster of the Year" but you are far below that.....thanks!

there is nothing but hot air on these boards......nobody actually cares what anybody did unless it was their favorite team and besides only the actual players and coaches have any right to brag cause they did it, not some middle aged fan

Alright then I guess we'll just CLOSE THIS WEBSITE DOWN. Your not very bright are you? What do you think these boards are for? Get off here, now.

Way to go Jackets for bringing home that GOLD BALL. I said from the get go that you all were the team to beat but fans from Union City gave me a hard time about it. There is no doubt who the best team is in 1A. That was one of the most dominate offensive shows that I've seen in a while. Once again congratulations you deserve to be state champions. 15 and 0 way to go !!!

Hopefully we can get our GOLD BALL tomorrow at high noon ??

GO HOGEYE

Edited by Rocking Chair