Single A State champs picks

m-town state champs

Dude , your a moron: if A , AA , AAA doesn't mean anything why would they classify them to begin with. Besides most A schools have 20 - 25 boys at the most tryout whith possibly only 10 with any talent. whereas a AAA school will have 30- 40 tryout for varsity and another 30- 40 for jv. Don't give me that only 5 on the floor at a time crap either you pick your 5 from 20 kids and let me pick mine from near 100 and your gonna lose brother. Oh and I haven't seen many teams from your side of the state play but you guys better think about throwing Cosby , and Wartburg into your little debate from over here on the east side. Both of these teams are Very strong.

Ok number one I'm not a dude, dude. And seriously I've said it plenty of times before. Just because a AA or AAA school has more people in it doesnt not mean that they're any good. They could have 100 people on their team and still stink!! And I think that even someone as arrogant and dumb as you would know that it also doesnt matter hoe well individual players play as long as they know how to play as a team and have chemistry then they'll be alright. No I havent seen any teams play from the east but you havent seen any team from over here either. there are many teams from West Tennesse that are extremely strong and talented and our team is starting to get even better than we were right before our eyes!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey stupid.. it does matter when you play teams that are ranked in AA & AAA. I must be talking to an elementary student. My attitude does not matter. Now if my team has a cocky attitude this might come into play. But stop talking about AA & AAA does not matter. Tell me the last time your team beat a ranked school in AA or AAA. Middleton has done it 2 times this year!

Well our team has beat a AA school but other people wouldnt count them as a good team but we only beat them by one point and we're really good!! Anyway, stupid??? And you call me the elemenatry student? Ha, thats funny you really make me laugh. Have you ever thought of becoming a stand up comedian?? You could really make something of yourself!!!

Well our team has beat a AA school but other people wouldnt count them as a good team but we only beat them by one point and we're really good!! Anyway, stupid??? And you call me the elemenatry student? Ha, thats funny you really make me laugh. Have you ever thought of becoming a stand up comedian?? You could really make something of yourself!!!

I said a ranked school. Not just a AA school. I agree with you that just because there AA & AAA there not any good. But if they are ranked in their division that makes them good. I do not believe you understand what I am saying so I will leave it at that.

I said a ranked school. Not just a AA school. I agree with you that just because there AA & AAA there not any good. But if they are ranked in their division that makes them good. I do not believe you understand what I am saying so I will leave it at that.

You mean we actually agree on something?? Anyway I do understand what you are saying now but I didnt before i guess i didnt read the part where u said "ranked" school sorry about that!

Ok number one I'm not a dude, dude. And seriously I've said it plenty of times before. Just because a AA or AAA school has more people in it doesnt not mean that they're any good. They could have 100 people on their team and still stink!! And I think that even someone as arrogant and dumb as you would know that it also doesnt matter hoe well individual players play as long as they know how to play as a team and have chemistry then they'll be alright. No I havent seen any teams play from the east but you havent seen any team from over here either. there are many teams from West Tennesse that are extremely strong and talented and our team is starting to get even better than we were right before our eyes!!

O.K . Dudette , Your still a moron. I agree just because they have a hundred doesn't necessarily mean they are good BUT you are almost 10 times more likely to have good players when you have that many more kids too pick from. Listen I know where your coming from in a sense with this argument. Where I'm from (Cosby) we consistently beat up on AA and AAA schools but we have also been a very strong A program for many years. I'm just saying if you take an average A school against even a below average AA orAAA school the larger school is going to dominate. All I'm saying is statistically larger schools will be better , that is why they are classified in such a way if they were not schools like Cosby who are playing in the Boro almost every year for the A title would never get there if we had to play against all th larger schools. Besides this isn't about beating larger schools it's about winning the classification your in. Right now Cosby , Temple , and Wartburg are undefeated and looking good but everyone knows come tournament time it's a whole new ballgame. Good luck to your team the rest if the year and sorry about the dude thing , and maybe even the moron thing.

O.K . Dudette , Your still a moron. I agree just because they have a hundred doesn't necessarily mean they are good BUT you are almost 10 times more likely to have good players when you have that many more kids too pick from. Listen I know where your coming from in a sense with this argument. Where I'm from (Cosby) we consistently beat up on AA and AAA schools but we have also been a very strong A program for many years. I'm just saying if you take an average A school against even a below average AA orAAA school the larger school is going to dominate. All I'm saying is statistically larger schools will be better , that is why they are classified in such a way if they were not schools like Cosby who are playing in the Boro almost every year for the A title would never get there if we had to play against all th larger schools. Besides this isn't about beating larger schools it's about winning the classification your in. Right now Cosby , Temple , and Wartburg are undefeated and looking good but everyone knows come tournament time it's a whole new ballgame. Good luck to your team the rest if the year and sorry about the dude thing , and maybe even the moron thing.

Sorry man, but Temple's not undefeated. Grace is. Temple's loss came in a Hall of Fame game, which they didn't have to count, but they did.

Correct me if I'm wrong, (which I probably am) but I looked at the rankings and according to them Middleton hasnt played any district games yet. I dont really believe it b/c the season is almost half over. It says that it is based on the scores posted on here so have they really not played a district game or has no one posted anything?? I'm looking for an answer from you mtownballer!!! :thumb: