Single A State champs picks

m-town state champs

It doesnt matter where Trey Pearson is now, it matters where he was at the time he was leading south fulton to the tournament, he was a high major prospect, that went on to Ole Miss and left for reasons other than on court ability. he wasn't a mid-major baller leading that team he was a high d-1 baller leading that team.

Read your first sentence...it doesn't matter where he is now??? it most certainly does...reality and the present is what we are dealing with...not the past....if he was that high of a d-1 baller he would have transfered to another high d-1 school...did he? no...how can you say that NOW, that reality doesn't matter?? that is retarded....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middleton beat Bolivar without Chism at Bolivar where they have only been beaten twice in the last three years. Middleton and Northside.... Middleton plays Bolivar again at home on December 17... If you will come i will personally buy you a ticket just where you can say you have seen middleton play... I hope that middleton and lake county meet up in sub-state... It is to good teams and would be interesting to see which one of us is wrong.... Who knows maybe we will still both be undefeated then and we can line em up and play!!!!!!!!!

I'm not denying that Middleton doesn't have a great team..Just that I would put Union City,Humbolt or Lake Co against them any time..Not sayint any of those teams would beat Middleton but I believe all these teams are evenly matched..Lake May not beat Humbolt or Union City when we play them..on that particular night..But ..I will still feel like Lake Co is as good as those teams..Even if Lake Co defeats those teams..It wouldn't surprise me to lose to them the next time we play..I believe we're all that close to each other..And Middleton had better not overlook Middle College..As for buying me a ticket...I love seeing great basketball..Had Lake Co not been playing Halls last night I would have went to the Liberty-Bolivar game.

what bout cosby :o

You guys have 1 player (Blakley) and 3 guys that are really good at playing H.O.R.S.E. You have played no one! Temple , Middleton , or any other team that isn't in east Tn. is a better bet at winning state than Cosby. You guys should make it to the state by default , but you won't win it I'll bet the farm on that. No teams in the Region or District should compete with Cosby but forget a title. :o

Read your first sentence...it doesn't matter where he is now??? it most certainly does...reality and the present is what we are dealing with...not the past....if he was that high of a d-1 baller he would have transfered to another high d-1 school...did he? no...how can you say that NOW, that reality doesn't matter?? that is retarded....

You obviously don't know what you are talking about, Trey left Ole Miss because of personal reasons, not playing ability, He was a starter. And he didn't transfer to Murray because thats the only place he could play, he wanted to be closer to home. But even if he wasn't it doesn't matter, because believe it or not someone can be a great high school player and not develop into anything in college. Take for example someone like Nathan Aaron, Who was a very good high school player, but the fact that he went to Freed Hardeman does that take away anything that he did in high school? no. It doesn't matter what u go on to do, what matters is what you are doing in high school, not your potential.