Single A State champs picks

m-town state champs

No it's above White County up on the mountain as they like to call it.

well what else would you call it. you have to go down the mountain to get to white and up to get to van buren. so i'm guessing that we just don't like saying it, its just that pretty much it is a mountain. or you can be dumb and call it a really big hill. :P

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's above White County up on the mountain as they like to call it.

well what else would you call it. you have to go down the mountain to get to white and up to get to van buren. so i'm guessing that we just don't like saying it, its just that pretty much it is a mountain. or you can be dumb and call it a really big hill. :P

I would really enjoy seeing Bolivar and Lake County play. Bolivar would crush Lake County!!!!! I can't believe you say that Lake County is better than Middleton.

Middleton is 6-0 right now and has already beaten Bolivar,Ripley Tn.,Adamsville,Mcnairy Central, Fayette Ware, and Lexington. Who has Lake County played nobody.. Ask Lake County what happened to them in summer camp. Tony Tyler was their and they still got beat by 20.....

First of all..About the teams Middleton has beaten..Bolivar..without Chicm and another player...Probably close to 30 points or more not playing for Bolivar..Spot Lake Co,Union City or Humbolt 30 points and I will take any of these teams over Bolivar..Union City was as impressive against Bolivar as Middleton was...Union City played Bolivar with Bolivar having all their players and Union City didn't have their football players

2..Middleton beat Ripley..Woo!Dyer Co beat Ripley by 4 points and Dyer Co was beaten by Liberty by about 50

3.Lexington...Has a good record...Beat Trenton by 10... Middleton beat Lex. by 12 I believe...Humbolt beat Trenton by 20

4.I never said ..Lake Co would beat Middleton..All I said was there was another team out there that should have beat the State champs both times last year and they also have most everyone back....

5.Before you go bumping your chest like ..wow..Middleton beat Bolivar..Remember ..Bolivar was missing a couple players...I wouln't like our chances if Tony Tyler or Jay Warlick wasn't playing..I doubt Union City would beat many teams without Weddle and Robinson

6.As far as being undefeated..Lake Co and Humbolt are both undefeated..in a tougher district...Lake has beaten a good Middle College team..a team that I guess you are referring to when you said Lake Co hasn't played anybody..So.I guess your team will not have any problem with Middle..I will let Bulldog 23 reply to that..

7.I have no idea about the summer..I will let Balla reply to that...He would know better than me and probably you...

8..Beat Bolivar with all their players and you will have done something..But..I'm also anxious to see how Bolivar does against Liberty..even if Chism and Kemp are playing..

9.Lake Co may not even win this very tough district...The tough teams you are talking about..I believe Union City was ranked #1 in the State in AA last year and have just about the whole team coming back...U.C. has already had a tough game with Halls,a team picked to finish 4th or 5th in our district...Halls can beat any of our teams and yours....All Middleton has to do is beat Middle and they will win that district..It's a two team district...We already have 10 teams..Come join us and I bet you will lose a game before the year is over..Put Lake Co in your team's district and with a win over Middle College already and I believe they would be undefeated..as would Union City and Humbolt..

Trey Pearson did not single handedly win the state championship for South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>. If that were the case, SF would have 3 gold balls. One player can't do it by himself. Trey was a great high school player but he's still only a mid major baller.

That 2000 team was well a well coached team full of "team players."

Lol that's hilarious, I guess Ole Miss is now considered mid-major, where he was startin his freshman year, and now he is at Murray and is the best player in the OVC, yea he's not that good. And Trey Pearson was the whole South Fulton team when he was there, he had some good complimentary players, but without him I doubt they would have even made it to regionals.

Lol that's hilarious, I guess Ole Miss is now considered mid-major, where he was startin his freshman year, and now he is at Murray and is the best player in the OVC, yea he's not that good. And Trey Pearson was the whole South Fulton team when he was there, he had some good complimentary players, but without him I doubt they would have even made it to regionals.

He is still a "mid-major baller" b/c he plays at a mid-major- regardless of where he went- look at where he is... yes he went to ole miss- that was not this man's point...

I would really enjoy seeing Bolivar and Lake County play. Bolivar would crush Lake County!!!!! I can't believe you say that Lake County is better than Middleton.

Middleton is 6-0 right now and has already beaten Bolivar,Ripley Tn.,Adamsville,Mcnairy Central, Fayette Ware, and Lexington. Who has Lake County played nobody.. Ask Lake County what happened to them in summer camp. Tony Tyler was their and they still got beat by 20.....

OOH WEE Middleton is 6-0!! NEWS FLASH....SO IS LAKE COUNTY!! I hate people like you who talk smack and cant even back it up. we'll see who gets there first pal!!