Single A State champs picks

m-town state champs

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've beaten them before so we can beat Middleton again!!! I have loads of confidence for our team!!!

Middleton may lose but it won't be to Lake County. Take that to the bank. Middleton has a better team than last year. Lake County has just lost their starting center. You might want to check with some Bolivar fans. We led them by 1 with less than a minute to go in the game.

You dont think that Lake County will even make it to sub-state?? Man, something is wrong with you...go get your head checked!!!

I got my head checked the other day.....I was normal.........

No I do not think LC will make it to the sub-state....Humboldt or Union City will beat them in the semis of the region......

I'll also take a step further Union City vs Middleton in the State Championship....

Middleton may lose but it won't be to Lake County. Take that to the bank. Middleton has a better team than last year. Lake County has just lost their starting center. You might want to check with some Bolivar fans. We led them by 1 with less than a minute to go in the game.

Go get em Lake Co fan6..M-t baller and Treefitty should be ashamed of trying to brain-wash you into thinking that Lake Co won't make it to the sub-state!

I seriously doubt that you know much about our team!! Anyway we just won 2 games w/out him one was against Trenton who may not be as good w/ out Doaks but is still pretty good. And correct me if I'm wrong but didnt you guys just lose twice in a row??? I think we can beat Middleton!!

I got my head checked the other day.....I was normal.........

No I do not think LC will make it to the sub-state....Humboldt or Union City will beat them in the semis of the region......

I'll also take a step further Union City vs Middleton in the State Championship....

I seriously doubt that!!

Go get em Lake Co fan6..M-t baller and Treefitty should be ashamed of trying to brain-wash you into thinking that Lake Co won't make it to the sub-state!

Are you being serious or sarcastic b/c I'm gullible!! Anyway, I am very serious I think we'll make it past sub-state. I'm not saying we'll win state but we'll make it!!

Whoever plays at home will have the advantage.

That does not mean that you'll win!!

I seriously doubt that you know much about our team!! Anyway we just won 2 games w/out him one was against Trenton who may not be as good w/ out Doaks but is still pretty good. And correct me if I'm wrong but didnt you guys just lose twice in a row??? I think we can beat Middleton!!

I seriously doubt that!!

Are you being serious or sarcastic b/c I'm gullible!! Anyway, I am very serious I think we'll make it past sub-state. I'm not saying we'll win state but we'll make it!!

That does not mean that you'll win!!

Yes, we lost to Ripley (MS) who is ranked in AAA in North Mississippi. Who has only lost once to yours truly. We lost to powerhouse Bolivar by 5 and we had the lead in the final minute. Now lets compare our two losses to yours. AAA & AA ranked schools. I really do not think we will lose another game.

Yes, we lost to Ripley (MS) who is ranked in AAA in North Mississippi. Who has only lost once to yours truly. We lost to powerhouse Bolivar by 5 and we had the lead in the final minute. Now lets compare our two losses to yours. AAA & AA ranked schools. I really do not think we will lose another game.

Well like I've said before just b/c a school is AA or AAA doesnt mean anything!! Anyway...You guys really cant face reality can you? You won't have a perfect record You guys really need to stop this we're the best team in the world crap b/c it gets old and everyone knows that you guys will lose other games it's just common sense!! That cocky attitude will come back to bite you in the butt!!

Well like I've said before just b/c a school is AA or AAA doesnt mean anything!! Anyway...You guys really cant face reality can you? You won't have a perfect record You guys really need to stop this we're the best team in the world crap b/c it gets old and everyone knows that you guys will lose other games it's just common sense!! That cocky attitude will come back to bite you in the butt!!

Dude , your a moron: if A , AA , AAA doesn't mean anything why would they classify them to begin with. Besides most A schools have 20 - 25 boys at the most tryout whith possibly only 10 with any talent. whereas a AAA school will have 30- 40 tryout for varsity and another 30- 40 for jv. Don't give me that only 5 on the floor at a time crap either you pick your 5 from 20 kids and let me pick mine from near 100 and your gonna lose brother. Oh and I haven't seen many teams from your side of the state play but you guys better think about throwing Cosby , and Wartburg into your little debate from over here on the east side. Both of these teams are Very strong.

Hey stupid.. it does matter when you play teams that are ranked in AA & AAA. I must be talking to an elementary student. My attitude does not matter. Now if my team has a cocky attitude this might come into play. But stop talking about AA & AAA does not matter. Tell me the last time your team beat a ranked school in AA or AAA. Middleton has done it 2 times this year!