Middleton Beats Powerhouse Bolivar (at Bolivar)

M-Town Baller

I give it to you Bolivar did not have one of its main players, but still give us some credit. It's not our fought that he was hurt. We could have won by 30 and we would not get the credit we deserve.

I don't think that is true. Credit is given where it is deserved and form a BOL. fan congrades. But there wil be a different turnout come Dec.17. HOPEFULLY

I'm here to congradulate HARDEMAN COUNTY for an outstanding show. Didn't like the outcome but when I talked to my brother and he told me WAYNE was not playing tonight and I already new LIL' Pres was not playing I said on the way to the game it is going to be a long night for BOLIVAR. Willie did what he had to do with 33pts. of their 56pts. I like his heart and the way he plays to win night in and night out. Middleton congrades on your victory but I'm hoping for a different turnout come Dec. 6.

CORRECTION THAT DATE IS DEC.17th

MY BAD

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here to congradulate HARDEMAN COUNTY for an outstanding show. Didn't like the outcome but when I talked to my brother and he told me WAYNE was not playing tonight and I already new LIL' Pres was not playing I said on the way to the game it is going to be a long night for BOLIVAR. Willie did what he had to do with 33pts. of their 56pts. I like his heart and the way he plays to win night in and night out. Middleton congrades on your victory but I'm hoping for a different turnout come Dec. 6.

Middleton mark ur calendar bolivar will mark theirs... congrats middleton again on the win....

Bizzieb - what did you say about Lexington getting beat by Middleton???? ummm?? you think maybe that gold ball mentality might be getting to ya???? I personally cannot wait for the Lexington/Bolivar game my friend!!!

Let's see -- the last time I heard Bolivar didn't have the best player, so I wouldn't brag too much about the win.

[

last time i checked, kemp was their best player. chism is a force in the interior, however, if willie goes--so goes bolivar. why hate on middleton? are you jealous? can you not face the fact that bolivar got beat? a win is a win--if the tables were turned in this case, would there even be a discussion here? i would guess not. middleton deserves props for the win--the 1st since 2000. no use of having sour grapes over this issue.

Bizzieb - what did you say about Lexington getting beat by Middleton???? ummm?? you think maybe that gold ball mentality might be getting to ya???? I personally cannot wait for the Lexington/Bolivar game my friend!!!

There are a LOT of fans waiting for that game...even with our "gold ball mentality" as you put it.

But if you read these boards...it seems as though fans from every area team think they will beat Bolivar.

Maybe I'm the one who's misguided...but I don't think that is likely.

One of the main things needed by the TIGERS: We've got to have some other players STEP UP and play their game!!! 3-4 guys can't get the job done every time in this district.

But knowing Rudesill...and his abilities to coach these talented players, I feel the team will get stronger as the season goes on.

No excuses intended. Middleton came in hungry for the win and played like it. Congrats to them!!!

A win is a win as well as a lose is a lose, 1 pt is like 100 as long as it is a win. Not to make excusses but when two of your players is out of the lineup and one just happen to be 6'9" and goes by the name of WAYNE CHISM that is a big turn around. I congradulate Middleton on their win and hope to see all of the BOLIVAR TIGERS back pretty soon. But as for the Lexington game I also can't wait til' JAN.3rd so you and I can both look back at these post and either you tell me I told you so or I be telling you the same. Oh by the way did LEX win last night if so who did they play.

No disrespect in what I said -- just the facts. Middleton is not by any means a pushover team and is probably the best team in 1A, but if Bolivar had everyone healthy and playin' -- I just don't believe the Tigers would have won. But congrats to you all anyway.

It would have been nice to see Middleton take on Humboldt in the season opener that was cancelled. Then we would know whos the best team in 1A!! Humboldt is loaded and ready to make a run at another state tournament appearance.