TC Jennings

BigDogDaddy

He doesn't have the arm strength of a Cutler or an Ainge, but he is a FOOTBALL PLAYER! That goes a long ways. He could be a QB at the next level, or maybe a strong safety. Someone will be lucky to get him.

Don't forget that he can punt...considering no formal training....he did a terrific job....and then there's that fake punt in the 4th qtr.....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he a Unapproved Website listed athlete? Has he made it past the Middle TN radar? Why is it, that you never hear a buzz about kids like Jennings?

Gaston Miller, Preston Brown, LaMarcus Coker, Tremayne Coger .... I just don't get it. Yes I have seen them all play in person and to me, none holds a candle to what Jennings can do for a football team. They are all great athletes, but what I don't understand is why the four running backs are considered Div I SEC prospects and Jennings is ????

As a UT fan I think Jennings is better than Clausen and Ainge put together!! He reminds me of Cutler from Vandy

To play quarterback at UT you have to be from the west coast. I saw him in the BCB and he was impressive. Maybe MTSU or Vandy can grad him.

Is his coach not helping to promote him? GEEZ.....someone needs to snap him up. It is sort of like Gulmire.....

If you think people are not trying to help Jennings and Gulmire you are very mistaken. Many hours have been put in for both of these young men's options so they can have a college career at any and every level. They both will play some where and make a huge impact. I wish they could play together. They are both not only great players, but also tremendous people the kind of young men that instantly give character to any program or anyone they are around. The colleges are the ones who need to take a good look at themselves and their biased choices in athletes.

If you think people are not trying to help Jennings and Gulmire you are very mistaken. Many hours have been put in for both of these young men's options so they can have a college career at any and every level. They both will play some where and make a huge impact. I wish they could play together. They are both not only great players, but also tremendous people the kind of young men that instantly give character to any program or anyone they are around. The colleges are the ones who need to take a good look at themselves and their biased choices in athletes.

Thanks for the clarification.I am happy that they are being helped by the coaches. I just don't understand why they weren't being heavily recruited. Both had solid seasons as jrs and had stellar seasons this yr. It just doesn't make sense sometimes that these kind of great and unselfish team players take a backburner to others who may not be as deserving.

Furman? Give me a break! What is this kid lacking that DI schools want?

Well, technically Furman is DI. Also, it seems that he is being smart about his choice and balancing the academic with the athletic. Furman would be a good fit, and they certainly need a QB after Martin's graduation.

Thanks for the clarification.I am happy that they are being helped by the coaches. I just don't understand why they weren't being heavily recruited. Both had solid seasons as jrs and had stellar seasons this yr. It just doesn't make sense sometimes that these kind of great and unselfish team players take a backburner to others who may not be as deserving.

It is a mystery to all involved why two good players and quality individuals are not being heavily recruited by all the Schools in this state big and small. But then again when you look at some of the problems the larger schools in this state have with their athletes being in trouble all the time and even as they put up with all the problems from those kids and they still don't win sure makes you wonder what they are looking for. I think some coaches at the bigger schools do not want to put in the time coaching players up so they have to get the best athletic ability they can to compete because they know they can't coach,but what they forget is that you will win more games with kids with heart, discipline, and being a team then you will with a bunch of great athletes that are in jail all the time.

It is a mystery to all involved why two good players and quality individuals are not being heavily recruited by all the Schools in this state big and small. But then again when you look at some of the problems the larger schools in this state have with their athletes being in trouble all the time and even as they put up with all the problems from those kids and they still don't win sure makes you wonder what they are looking for. I think some coaches at the bigger schools do not want to put in the time coaching players up so they have to get the best athletic ability they can to compete because they know they can't coach,but what they forget is that you will win more games with kids with heart, discipline, and being a team then you will with a bunch of great athletes that are in jail all the time.

Every yr this hapens to players. The good thing is he will get a chance to play somewhere. He is a good athlete and an excellent student. He will do well in life.

i know for a fact that when he was being recrutied by mtsu they had a problem with him being so skinny and he needs to bulk up. there is no question the kid can play dI but the coaches are afraid that he will be hurt going aginst DI athleats

If I remember correctly, Clint Marks was very skinny coming in his freshman year. He still looks thin to me going into his senior year. They can put the weight on a guy with the proper diet & weight program. Somebody needs to snatch Jennings up before he gets away. He is the real deal. Bobby Johnson are you reading this thread. He would be perfect for Vandy.

If I remember correctly, Clint Marks was very skinny coming in his freshman year. He still looks thin to me going into his senior year. They can put the weight on a guy with the proper diet & weight program. Somebody needs to snatch Jennings up before he gets away. He is the real deal. Bobby Johnson are you reading this thread. He would be perfect for Vandy.

Perfect. the only reason no one is licking their chops at TC is his physical appearence, he is 6'1 1/2 and 180lbs... Jay Cutler is 6'4 225lbs. And i think bobby johnson has a upcoming sophmore QB right now or a junior. not so sure but if u want to kno i heard Kentucky had an unofficial visit to see daniel becker. but from what i hear he doesnt want to go there.

Whoever made this post has a user name of "QB 2". If you are man enough to get on this thread and take a personal shot at an 18yr old kids high school mistakes,then I'm sure you have never done anything wrong before or your just a gutless guy who sits behind a computer wishing someone gave a darn enough to start a thread about you when you played.If you ever did.

We are chatting about a kid talents as a football player and a competitor.And as far as a person T.C. Jennings is a great kid, He is not a perfect kid but he would never tell you he was anyway.He is not like that at all. So get off this thread and stop the hate!!There was this really wise man along time ago,I think some of you folks have heard of him who said "who is without sin, cast the first stone"

The mods deleted that post a few minutes ago.