Mike Vick

Vick is what the QB position is about, putting scoring drives together for your team. He might have only 200 yards passing, but what about the 50 yards rushing. He makes you account for him on every single play, and Warrick Dunn is having the best year of his career and he is much older than he was in Tampa when he had a better line because of Micheal Vick. Atlanta lost today, but they will be in the playoffs and they are very very good when he is the lineup.

Actually the Falcons are officially eliminated from the playoffs! Vick now has led his team to the playoffs in 2 of his five years!!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the Falcons are officially eliminated from the playoffs! Vick now has led his team to the playoffs in 2 of his five years!!!

a good line on the field goal team could have changed that. A blocked field goal at the end of the game,,,give me a break. They were in position to win, and Mike did not control that part at all.

I am just saying that I get tired of hearing how great Vick is, when in fact, he is at best mediocre! He gets all the promotions and endorsements because he is left-handed and can run fast! Why has Aaron Brooks not got the recognition that Vick has? His career stats are actually a little better than Vick's!

Lets put it this was, I bet if the Falcons had it to do over, I bet they would have rather kept there pick at 5 and let the chargers draft Vick, then them draft Tomlinson and with the chargers not needing a QB, the Falcons could have gotten Brees!

Would you rather have Tomlinson and Brees or Vick? :thumb:

I am just saying that I get tired of hearing how great Vick is, when in fact, he is at best mediocre! He gets all the promotions and endorsements because he is left-handed and can run fast! Why has Aaron Brooks not got the recognition that Vick has? His career stats are actually a little better than Vick's!

Lets put it this was, I bet if the Falcons had it to do over, I bet they would have rather kept there pick at 5 and let the chargers draft Vick, then them draft Tomlinson and with the chargers not needing a QB, the Falcons could have gotten Brees!

Would you rather have Tomlinson and Brees or Vick? :thumb:

It is way too easy to be a Monday Morning QB on pics and game strategy, I am not going there, since it is a moot point. But I would rather have Drew Brees, the one from the past two years. By the way, the Charges failed to make the playoffs with Brees and LT. Hmmmmm......stats.....

It is way too easy to be a Monday Morning QB on pics and game strategy, I am not going there, since it is a moot point. But I would rather have Drew Brees, the one from the past two years. By the way, the Charges failed to make the playoffs with Brees and LT. Hmmmmm......stats.....

I cant argue with the MMQB thing, because you are right on that point, I was just making a comparison! Yes the Chargers did fail to make the playoffs and as a team they were so inconsistent this year! Had this team could have played at the level they are capable of then they may be the best team in the NFL and I blame that on the coaches! I mean who beats the Pats 41-17 @ NE and loses the next week at home to the Steelers? Who loses to the Dolphins at home, then the next week beat the 13-0 Colts?

The Falcons have only beat the teams they were suppose to, they have not been able to beat a team a good team this year!

Something no one may not know! The Falcons have not beat a team this year that is going to the playoffs! The beat a 8-6 Vikings team that still has an outside shot of making the playoffs!!! Thats the best team they have beat!!! Yes, it is a team game, but Vick certainly hasnt been packing his share of the load!! :thumb:

They beat an 1-3 Vikings team who was really struggling at the time...They didn't beat the 8-6 team that they are now...

yeah, they beat a team with culpepper, but not the Brad Johnson team. Shows how much the QB ratings really, really mean.

Is Doug Flutie any good? Never won a superbowl. Brad Johnson did.

The ole so wonderful Vick has led his team to a victory over exactly 0 teams that will play in the playoffs!!!!! I am telling you guys and I think some are now starting to believe, this man is overrated!!! Oh BTW Brad Johnson wasnt chose as the savior of a franchise either like Vick was and like Vick is still being advertised as!!!

yeah, they beat a team with culpepper, but not the Brad Johnson team. Shows how much the QB ratings really, really mean.

Is Doug Flutie any good? Never won a superbowl. Brad Johnson did.

Why am I always the one that has to prove people wrong? Look, I know some peoples pride will not allow them to give in and admit that Vick is not a good QB, but yet again I am going to prove that numbers dont lie!

Johnson SB season!

281-451 62.3 comp% 3049 yards 6.8 avg 22 TD 76 LG 6 INT 92.9 Rating

Johnson was an effective QB that year and didnt have to be great with that "D"!

But then again, Johnson wasnt chosen as the savior of the franchise nor the NFL like VICK!!!

GUYS PLEASE JUST ADMIT THE MAN IS OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SHOW ME PROOF THAT HE IS NOT, I CAN ADMIT WHEN I AM WRONG SO WHY CANT SOME OF YOU???????

Edited by gotmilk?

Why am I always the one that has to prove people wrong? Look, I know some peoples pride will not allow them to give in and admit that Vick is not a ggod QB, but yet again I am going to prove that numbers dont lie!

Johnson SB season!

281-451 62.3 comp% 3049 yards 6.8 avg 22 TD 76 LG 6 INT 92.9 Rating

Johnson was an effective QB that year and didnt have to be great with that "D"!

But then again, Johnson wasnt chosen as the savior of the franchise nor the NFL like VICK!!!

GUYS PLEASE JUST ADMIT THE MAN IS OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SHOW ME PROOF THAT HE IS NOT, I CAN ADMIT WHEN I AM WRONG SO WHY CANT SOME OF YOU???????

:thumb::thumb::lol: