What are everyone's thousghts about oneida vs. shs, not opinions a

magic123

Cuz,

Comments like that used to get me fired up, but....I take them with a grain of salt these days!! I can say I will be there with bells on supporting my tribe of Indians. I respect the heck out of both coaches and programs for SHS is having a tremondous year at 6-1 and OHS has improved vastly each week as their youth continues to progress!! Will it take a perfect game for the Tribe to slay the Highlanders?? Maybe, but...as long as both teams have to put the ball in the hole............

As for GGE, ALL I have to do to get you riled up is mention one word: VESPIE----WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW!! :thumb:

BOTH TEAMS ARE WEAK

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuz,

Comments like that used to get me fired up, but....I take them with a grain of salt these days!! I can say I will be there with bells on supporting my tribe of Indians. I respect the heck out of both coaches and programs for SHS is having a tremondous year at 6-1 and OHS has improved vastly each week as their youth continues to progress!! Will it take a perfect game for the Tribe to slay the Highlanders?? Maybe, but...as long as both teams have to put the ball in the hole............

As for GGE, ALL I have to do to get you riled up is mention one word: VESPIE----WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW!! :thumb:

I'm glad I got to see you yesterday man. Take it easy, and Go Oneida!

P.S. Matt, you ARE a snotty, preppy, rich guy, how beneath it was of you to marry a redneck! If Oneida is the "big city" to your wife, what does that make me from Chattanooga?!

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

I'm glad I got to see you yesterday man. Take it easy, and Go Oneida!

P.S. Matt, you ARE a snotty, preppy, rich guy, how beneath it was of you to marry a redneck! If Oneida is the "big city" to your wife, what does that make me from Chattanooga?!

I guess you are referring to my lone post on the other SHS -- OHS thread cuz. I may be snotty and preppy, but....RICH?? That is stretching it a bit on two teachers salaries!! :thumb: I actually married up being from Oliver Springs and all!! As for the Chattanooga thing, that makes you a redcitianneck--LOL!!

BTW moderators, please keep this thread open---this is just me and my cuz from Chatt town poking a little good natured fun at one another!! :P

Edited by TheAnswer9

Does anyone think that this game will warm up these two schools to the idea of playing each other on a consistent basis in all sports?

I really hope not.

I believe it makes it harder for the two to get along. I realize there are people from both schools that will always despise the other team.

But this is really silly if you think about it.

Adults, please be adults and let the kids get along.

Im a dedicated SHS supporter, but I also have family and friends that are students and faculity at Oneida.

I wish both teams the best of luck from here on out.

Are these two schools supposed to get along? Are you supposed to love your rival school? I don't think so. These two schools should wage war in as many sports as they can, year after year. As long as things don't get out of hand, hate each other as much as you can.

P.S. TheAnswer9 wears a Highlander t-shirt to bed every night...

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

I do drink out of a Highlanders or Huntsville Bears cup quite often--my wife loves putting those cups front center of the shelfs--LOL!!! There are also some little Highlander basketballs around here that I love to hide along with putting those red Ts in the back of my daughters drawers while leaving the Oneida orange and white front center--LOL!! :lol: J/K

A little while back cant remember if it was summer time or like april and may but i was playing aau basketball and it was at a lafollette tournament and oneida had a team there and scott had a team there i think they played once and scott won by 25 and i know that it was a while back and oneida has a few more players now but scott does to and i just dont see oneida winning this one. I am gonna pick scott by about 10 or 15.