1. Riverdale

2. Oakland

3. Warren Co.

4. Siegel

5.Blackman

6.Lebanon

7.Cookeville

8.White Co.

To be the best you have to beat the best. Riverdale has dominated the last couple of years. Oakland has talented players and tradition. Warren Co. has a dominant pitcher and lots of experience. Siegel has a great coach, a couple of left handed pitchers and a good catcher. Blackman will play hard and be well coached. Lebanon will be tough. Cookeville just lost too much. White Co. has the Taylor kid and if he is on they will beat you.

siegel has alot more than a couple of left handed pitchers and a good catcher .. in my opinion, I think this is the best team defensively in the district, however, their hitting is suspect.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Does Lebanon have anything????

I'm not sure .. they did beat Cookeville in the district tournament last year which was a great win .. can you shed some light?

i'm gonna go ahead and throw up my pre season outcome... no telling who will end up on top in this district though

siegel (look solid all around)

oakland (good hitters, solid 1,2 punch)

riverdale (hitting a bonus)

warren county (possibly the best 1,2 punch)

blackman (great coaching and players with heart)

cookeville (lost quite a bit... don't know a lot)

lebanon (?)

white county (?)... taylor will win them some ball games

the only reason i put the three bottom ones on the bottom is because i dont know a lot about those teams other than their season last year vs how much they gained or lost.

o and for those of you who think i am a student at siegel, guess again. this doesn't mean i'm not a huge fan though :thumb:

Lebanon may struggle this year.. They lost most of their impact players to graduation last year..

If I'm not mistaken, Lebanon will be returning the entire starting infield from last year. Yes, they lost a couple of good pitchers, and a couple of outfielders, but other than that....I don't see who the impact players are.

If I'm not mistaken, Lebanon will be returning the entire starting infield from last year. Yes, they lost a couple of good pitchers, and a couple of outfielders, but other than that....I don't see who the impact players are.

Don't know much about the players, but one of the assistants was a double diamond Amway distributor from Idabell before coming to LHS and may have an incident with a "curvy knife" follow him to LHS. Look for Phil Williams to be on campus in the next few days.

Don't know much about the players, but one of the assistants was a double diamond Amway distributor from Idabell before coming to LHS and may have an incident with a "curvy knife" follow him to LHS. Look for Phil Williams to be on campus in the next few days.

What assistant and what in the world are you talking about?

Who is Phil Williams?

Edited by blue06