Oakland v. Tullahoma

MidTennFootball

Tullahoma w/o all their players -- still missing one kid who they need to be successful. He may not play for awhile. Without him they will have a hard time winning. It hurts on both offense and defense as well as messing up their substitution rotation. They are not deep enough to win without him.

They have not played real constitent with him but w/o him they are in trouble.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes the tullahoma student section can get pretty crazy but i dont know if it will be as packed cause they arent in school until wednesday and students might not know about the game.....but tullahoma is struggling right now and they are in need of a big win so they might come out with some fire in them and make it a close game or the might come out and get beat by 20

Edited by renegade1022

their fans were hilarious i live the instant replay offcial they have it was funny all of their rants were in good fun and i enjoyed them i wish our fans would come out better

as far as the team we were blowing them out and then all of a sudden they started hitting their 3s and boom they was right back in it the kid that hit the game winnning shot was in foul trouble all night and hardly played in the game but i am sure oakland will have fun good lcuk to ya

their fans were hilarious i live the instant replay offcial they have it was funny all of their rants were in good fun and i enjoyed them i wish our fans would come out better

as far as the team we were blowing them out and then all of a sudden they started hitting their 3s and boom they was right back in it the kid that hit the game winnning shot was in foul trouble all night and hardly played in the game but i am sure oakland will have fun good lcuk to ya

yeah if they get on a streak then they will be right with oakland

who is oaklands leading scorers??

Chaisson Allen is Oakland's leading scorer, id guess at around 15-16 points a game. However Oakland has several that average about 5-7 points a game and it has served them well in games past. With Fann and Blissard back, i imagine its going to be back to what it used to be in the first 10 games of the season. Looking forward to making the trip to Tullahoma, one of the better road trips on Oakland's schedule