Can't spell scared without RED

Macnarry

Lexington coach Tim Gardner always has trouble winning the big game. He did it when coaching at Riverside and does it at Lexington. They are playing a real district game tonight and will lose even if they have every citizen of Lexington in the gym.

Remember how Steve Spurrier used to tease Phil Fulmer that you could not spell Citrus without the UT because the Vols played in the Citrus Bowl every year. Spurrier's Gators were always in a BCS Bowl game during those years.

I think you can't spell scared without RED. The Lexington fans can chat 'Red' all night and it is not going to help.

Lexington coach Tim Gardner always has trouble winning the big game. He did it when coaching at Riverside and does it at Lexington. They are playing a real district game tonight and will lose even if they have every citizen of Lexington in the gym.

Remember how Steve Spurrier used to tease Phil Fulmer that you could not spell Citrus without the UT because the Vols played in the Citrus Bowl every year. Spurrier's Gators were always in a BCS Bowl game during those years.

I think you can't spell scared without RED. The Lexington fans can chat 'Red' all night and it is not going to help.

Nice..I hope Bolivar beats the mess out of lexington. They talk more trash than anyone on Coach T. They should count there loss to Middleton. A loss is a loss no matter how you look at it. We have always counted our Hall of Fame games win or lose. It just shows how cocky Lexington is.

Nice..I hope Bolivar beats the mess out of lexington. They talk more trash than anyone on Coach T. They should count there loss to Middleton. A loss is a loss no matter how you look at it. We have always counted our Hall of Fame games win or lose. It just shows how cocky Lexington is.

im with you...and i think bolivar will win...we probably wont hear much from lexington after this one :rolleyes:

I know we have somes fans on here that are little loud and crazy with things, but dont aim this thread at all of us. I cant help that some have made us look bad, but you guys should read my posts before juding all of us.

We got some young fans that get a little crazy on here, but every team hows got those. If you think about it Gardner is working on his 4th straight 20 win season, so most of these guys either entered school will they were winning or they were freshmen and thats all they see is Lexington winning. Ive said this on here a thousand times, I've always hated Gardners scheldule. Its self-serving to him and him only. Its like he just wants his 20 wins and to get Mack's name out, forget about getting the team ready for the post season. I guess I might be just a little bitter because when I went to highschool there we played Jackson Northside, JCM,Southside and Bolivar. That type of schedule never changed until Gardner, its a shame he claim 60+ wins in 3 years agianst our 30.

This is the first year I've had faith in this team, because they are a lot better than last year. Even with the loss to Bolivar, they are a better basketball team, they played them tough but were just outmatched. I'm just glad we didnt have to play them last year. This district will only make them better. I will still post because a loss doesnt hurt my feelings 1 bit.

Edited by montague1

I know we have somes fans on here that are little loud and crazy with things, but dont aim this thread at all of us. I cant help that some have made us look bad, but you guys should read my posts before juding all of us.

We got some young fans that get a little crazy on here, but every team hows got those. If you think about it Gardner is working on his 4th straight 20 win season, so most of these guys either entered school will they were winning or they were freshmen and thats all they see is Lexington winning. Ive said this on here a thousand times, I've always hated Gardners scheldule. Its self-serving to him and him only. Its like he just wants his 20 wins and to get Mack's name out, forget about getting the team ready for the post season. I guess I might be just a little bitter because when I went to highschool there we played Jackson Northside, JCM,Southside and Bolivar. That type of schedule never changed until Gardner, its a shame he claim 60+ wins in 3 years agianst our 30.

This is the first year I've had faith in this team, because they are a lot better than last year. Even with the loss to Bolivar, they are a better basketball team, they played them tough but were just outmatched. I'm just glad we didnt have to play them last year. This district will only make them better. I will still post because a loss doesnt hurt my feelings 1 bit.

I took up for Coach Gardner this moring the bolivar and lexington thread. We took a beat down, and that was fine, everybody knows i'm just on here to talk a lil smack. Somebody was talking bad about the coach and make on here so i made a post and took up for him, but then i read the jackson sun. They asked gardner about reggie bomar, who is the leading scorer, and he said reggie can score at will but its his defense he needs to work on. Reggie Bomar is not the weak link in his defense, he can guard his man. He's got 2 starters that couldnt and couldnt score against that b-town d.Nothing ever said bad about them. I'll start the McNairy and Lexington thread so all 3 lexington fans left can post predictions, and mcnairy can remind us of how we cant get the big boys. I had faith in the red.1 lost shouldnt stop it but that political nonsense, and that quote in the sun is high uncalled for. I dont pick agianst lexington, but i cant pull for any coach that has the nerve to do that after he boosted his son as the #1 player in lexington history.

Funny, I remember another coach in the 90s when Lexington was AAA filling the schedule with nothing but single A teams when he took over...

If you guys have such a problem with Gardner, tell him to his face, not hiding on a message board.

Funny, I remember another coach in the 90s when Lexington was AAA filling the schedule with nothing but single A teams when he took over...

If you guys have such a problem with Gardner, tell him to his face, not hiding on a message board.

Yeah, they played Perry County that just happened to have Kirk Hastings.

Gardner knows good and well who I am, he likes to argue like I do, I talk the same mess to him and he just smiles and says well........

and its all fun to us. Whatever I say on here I ask him to his face, and he never takes it wrong. He knows we as fans question what he's doing, and he always has an answer. I thought he took a cheap shot, he said well he does have to work on his d, lol.