Hendersonville

2Truth

As i was breaking down the teams that we played this year i realized that this may not be a bad year for the Commandos. Alot of people had and have doubts in this program, to the point that i took a 2 month break from posting or even reading posts on this site because my coaching staff, teamates, and myself work so hard to out work our competition that i felt that in one way or another we had all let each other down. I soon came to the conclusion after seeing my teamates and myself get jiped in one way or another by the SUMNER Co. all county team that i would like to edgumacate some of you idots about my team next year. Every starter that we have on offense next year will have started or played alot for our team last year and on Defense we have 3 spots that need to be filled.

But if you look at teams we play like Beech, Wilson Central, Hillwood, Antioch, and Hunters Lane they have been desimated by the loss of Seniors who were their only playmakers which should result in some Commando win's

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk is cheap.

You know what A-Rock you are exactly right talk is cheap but i figured that since your such a genious you would have realized that with at least 2 teams on our scheduel getting new coaches and with the absense of Preston Brown, Trey Coal (ANTIOCH), and Mike jones of Hunters Lane to name a few being gone. We look to at least have some sort of a shot

You know what A-Rock you are exactly right talk is cheap but i figured that since your such a genious you would have realized that with at least 2 teams on our scheduel getting new coaches and with the absense of Preston Brown, Trey Coal (ANTIOCH), and Mike jones of Hunters Lane to name a few being gone. We look to at least have some sort of a shot

Who's gonna replace Sawyer?

Who's gonna replace Sawyer?

Our attitude is that we dont need to replace him. I think personaly even though he was a great player that we will be more than fine without him. Now wait a minute and think this through. Hear me out! As you all know we run the wing-t and from my experience and some other great football minds i've talked to the wing-t works best when you have 3 good backs instead of one great one. If you look at our film from this last season Ed Sawyer was our go to guy but now if we need 2 or 3 yards you wont know who is gona get the ball.

P.S Thanks to a transfer our defense looks to be taking shape. I think we need 2 more Sr's to step up to have us set on both sides of the ball

Who is this transfer you speak of that'll help on D?

Losing Sawyer will be a huge blow in my opinion, but if the current RB's can step up, they can be just as productive as Sawyer was. I don't think there is anyone coming up that can match his speed and athleticism, so this coming season's offense will definitely have to spread the ball to a variety of backs to be successful. HHS will not be faster and bigger than many teams they face, so they are gonna have to play disciplined and tough football to make up for that lack of size and speed.

• 4 weeks later...

Who is this transfer you speak of that'll help on D?

Some kid named Cruise aparently he has a cousin that starts for the NY Jets at LB seems to look pretty athletic would look good with Zackk Armstrong behind Mike Hart which would move David Champlin to strong safety and Anthony Moore to free safety

• 2 weeks later...