WARNING, Jackson County, we're coming

SulphurCityQueen

Sorry RBS fans but I'm afraid you have NO chance to win in Gainesboro!

Its hard enough to win there win JC has a fair team but as locked and loaded as they are right now they play at a different level than most teams around here can ever get to. I say this game proves to all the RBS faithful just what it takes to claim yourself as a great team.

No point prediction but JC in a big way!!! B)

here we go almighty jc again. why is 1a even playing it out this year just go ahead and give those devils that gold ball and get it over with. locked and loaded just ask baxter how locked and loaded they are.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard enough to win there win JC has a fair team but as locked and loaded as they are right now they play at a different level than most teams around here can ever get to. I say this game proves to all the RBS faithful just what it takes to claim yourself as a great team.

here we go almighty jc again. why is 1a even playing it out this year just go ahead and give those devils that gold ball and get it over with. locked and loaded just ask baxter how locked and loaded they are.

I prefer to ask Cumberland Co., Cookeville, Smith Co, or Clarkrange! Yeah Upperman has a great team this year! But RBS wont hang with JC, if JC plays like they did against any of the 4 teams listed up top!

Baxter isn't in our district anymore but while you're on the subject Upperman beat Jackson County twice last year during the regular season, but check your history and see who won the district tournament when it counted? As for playing it out, well i couldn't agree with you more, just give JC the GOLD FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS and be done with it or as long as they are in Class A for that matter. B)

This should be a very intresting matchup :

Junkies keys to the game

RBS must play pressure defense all over the court to disrupt Jackson Co's offensive flow. They must create turnovers that lead to easy baskets and they must attack the basket in order to get to the free throw line. Coach White's rotation off the bench must come in and provide a spark (either offensive or defensive) to get the momentum of the game tilted in RBS's favor. Points off of TO's is the biggest factor.

JC must handle the RBS pressure and attack inside. Apple and Ross must have plenty of touches inside the arc. Their low post game will open up opportunities for their shooters to "find the range". JC must remain poised during RBS runs and stay focused on handling the basketball (especially in the backcourt). It will be intresting to see if Coach Brown's 1-3-1 half court trap will keep the lady Dawg's off balanced or if it leads to easy baskets.

This should be a great atmosphere and a fun game to watch. It is a critical game for district seedings and I expect both teams to lay it all on the line.

This should be a very intresting matchup :

Junkies keys to the game

RBS must play pressure defense all over the court to disrupt Jackson Co's offensive flow. They must create turnovers that lead to easy baskets and they must attack the basket in order to get to the free throw line. Coach White's rotation off the bench must come in and provide a spark (either offensive or defensive) to get the momentum of the game tilted in RBS's favor. Points off of TO's is the biggest factor.

JC must handle the RBS pressure and attack inside. Apple and Ross must have plenty of touches inside the arc. Their low post game will open up opportunities for their shooters to "find the range". JC must remain poised during RBS runs and stay focused on handling the basketball (especially in the backcourt). It will be intresting to see if Coach Brown's 1-3-1 half court trap will keep the lady Dawg's off balanced or if it leads to easy baskets.

This should be a great atmosphere and a fun game to watch. It is a critical game for district seedings and I expect both teams to lay it all on the line.

If you are talking about RBS running the full-court press, I disagree! In the first matchup, RBS run full court press for the first quarter and JC tore them up scoring 19 points, and after the 1st, RBS went back to a half court defense and only allowed JC 25 points for the last 3 quarters!