Another #1 ranked team comes to Jackson County

UCSportsFan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: You must not have attended that 20 point thumping JC gave RBS the other night!!!

yes i did i was there i been 2 evr rbs game but tha Grace Christain,Webb School,Clay Co(when we beat them by 20), Forrest, Hermitge Springs 1..so i been 2 all of thier games but those...so i think i would kno...so dont say you must have not attended when that 20 pt. thumping jc gave rbs...well i was there...ummm..they jst wasnt playin ball lik they should that nite or tha game would of prob went in2 OT lik it did last tyme..dont go 4 rbs if ur gona say jc gav us a thumping tha otha nite!!...

yes i did i was there i been 2 evr rbs game but tha Grace Christain,Webb School,Clay Co(when we beat them by 20), Forrest, Hermitge Springs 1..so i been 2 all of thier games but those...so i think i would kno...so dont say you must have not attended when that 20 pt. thumping jc gave rbs...well i was there...ummm..they jst wasnt playin ball lik they should that nite or tha game would of prob went in2 OT lik it did last tyme..dont go 4 rbs if ur gona say jc gav us a thumping tha otha nite!!...

All you had to do was look up my "TOP TEN" excuses as to why teams lose to the Lady Blue Devils, and instead of writing all that about not playing like they should, all you had to do was write down was "excuse #3 in DF's Top Ten" then we would have all known it was that they didn't bring their "A" game. :lol:

Why can't he say JC gave us a thumping the other night when they obvioulsy did???No the game wouldn't have went into 2 ot's because JC beat us in every aspect of the game the other night...Granted RBS didn't play the greatest ball in the world, but JC came to play ball that night and noone in the state of single a basketball could have beaten them that night...Well I know I can say that i've attended more games than you have this year, or ever have and I know when we're beat and when we can win...The first time we could have won against JC...the last time we got beat...

You just got to realize, that right now JC is just better than RBS!!! :lol: