Another #1 ranked team comes to Jackson County

UCSportsFan

Congrats to JC, they beat RBS hands down! I told some people tonight before we got to the game that if RBS could shut #13 down that RBS would have a chance and RBS just couldnt do it!

As far as LBJames goes, I could refer back to what the excuses that JC used the first meeting, but I am not going to, because JC just flat out beat RBS in every aspect of the game!

Really though, this game was much closer than the score with JC pulling away in the 4th! I really hope these teams meet again soon at a neutral site!!!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really though, this game was much closer than the score with JC pulling away in the 4th! I really hope these teams meet again soon at a neutral site!!!!!

Did we watch the same game???

Up 4 after 1

Up 12 after 2

Up 18 after 3

Up 22 after 4

This could have been RBS' last chance, and you sure don't want to meet them in an elimination game no matter where it is. RBS is a good team and play team ball, they also are fun to watch.

Something to think about: RBS leading 3 shooter last nite has a lot of Jackson Co blood in her veins :P

Congrats to JC, they beat RBS hands down! I told some people tonight before we got to the game that if RBS could shut #13 down that RBS would have a chance and RBS just couldnt do it!

As far as LBJames goes, I could refer back to what the excuses that JC used the first meeting, but I am not going to, because JC just flat out beat RBS in every aspect of the game!

I agree with 7a watcher were you at the same game. JC started pulling away after the first. RBS made a run after the half but then JC widened the lead right back out. After that there was no doubt who was going to win and in no way did JC pull away in the 4th. Thats close to the craziest thing i've seen on here. :lol: Keep telling yourself that though maybe it will make you feel better.

BIGGER NEWS FLASH... RBS Can't Hang with JC at all!!!!

I Said it all along they are not even close to the same level as JC, JC played defense tonight... and if you think that was lucky for #13 she was 5-6 @RBS.... You would think RBS would GUARD HER!! RBS had there chance when they scored first but thats it.. Lady BLue Devils WORE THEM OUT!!!

And for that Sulphur City Queen... please I want to hear excuses... please try... everyone in that GYM knows who is the better team! JC played with intensity on defense this time unlike the other time!

No More talk about how good RBS IS or will be...

My apologies to the lady blue devils. I told everyone me picking against a team brings them luck. If you do not believe me, ask the bookies. ha ha. I picked 2 games last night, RBS and Wayne County, both to win, both lost. If anyone wants to pay me to pick against their team or for another team (to bring them bad luck), lmk. If I pick a game one way, it is going the other way. 95% of the time. So I will take my medicine and say it loud: THE JACKSON COUNTY LADY BLUE DEVILS RULE!!!!!! :lol:

Now that last line just isnt true, JC pulled away way before the 4th quarter. This one was a snoozer.

My apologies to the lady blue devils. I told everyone me picking against a team brings them luck. If you do not believe me, ask the bookies. ha ha. I picked 2 games last night, RBS and Wayne County, both to win, both lost. If anyone wants to pay me to pick against their team or for another team (to bring them bad luck), lmk. If I pick a game one way, it is going the other way. 95% of the time. So I will take my medicine and say it loud: THE JACKSON COUNTY LADY BLUE DEVILS RULE!!!!!! :lol:

Belive me the Lady Blue Devils winning this one by as much as they did is not luck. THEY ARE THAT GOOD. Me, Devilfanatic and 7Awatcher have been saying it the whole time.

This game went about as expected. RBS has a good young team, but at this stage of the game no match for JC. Who's next? Gleason will be the "PAPER #1" in the polls but in the end they too will fall to the Lady Blue Devils should the face them. Gainesboro was graced with "coachT royalty" last night as the "Wizard of Westview" was in attendance! He only shows up for the "big" games! :lol:

rbs would love that

Whoever gets 3rd in the district tourney will be playing the champ in the semi-finals. Does the loser of the 2 vs 3 district tourney game throw the consilation game???

Does anyone see anything wrong with that?

Edited by bob77