Another #1 ranked team comes to Jackson County

UCSportsFan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenfield[/url]fan' post='825894037' date='Jan 10 2006 - 09:54 AM']

The AP poll just gave Jackson County motivation for this game.

I dont have a dog in the race but RBS just got a bullseye on their back. Jackson County is out to prove who is the real #1. I'll take Jackson County in this one and it might not be close after this new motivation..

Everyone needs to be #1 for a day...........................come on Johnny and tell them what they won :P

refs must have beat RBS....

You got that right... :P ...

Well I think it was a 12 point score at the half when #33 was left wide open with out a soul on her and she hit 3 of those 6 three's...Some bad passes made by RBS that in which the ball was turned over...But even with that the game still would have ended up being about a 14-15 point difference...So if anyone has any excuses why we lost by 20 or whatever please save them because no matter what happen RBS still lost the game no matter what happen...but can't wait to see yall again in districts...Hopefully it'll be a different story and the lady dogs can get back on track...

You got that right... :rolleyes: ...

Well I think it was a 12 point score at the half when #33 was left wide open with out a soul on her and she hit 3 of those 6 three's...Some bad passes made by RBS that in which the ball was turned over...But even with that the game still would have ended up being about a 14-15 point difference...So if anyone has any excuses why we lost by 20 or whatever please save them because no matter what happen RBS still lost the game no matter what happen...but can't wait to see yall again in districts...Hopefully it'll be a different story and the lady dogs can get back on track...

That was #13, she went 6 of 6 and your post game was shut down tonite, #52 had 19 @RBS and 3 tonite :o

That was #13, she went 6 of 6 and your post game was shut down tonite, #52 had 19 @RBS and 3 tonite :rolleyes:

Oh was it #13 sorry about that...and yeah they did do a good job of shutting down our post game and this is #52's first game and she hasn't played in about a month though, so I kinda figured that she wouldn't do that hot tonight...But eh well I guess that just how it goes...

NEWS FLASH!!!!

The Dogs are going to howl tonight. You heard it here first;;;;;; RBS by 12. The dogs are going to bite the devil our of Jackson County.And if you dont like it, I dont care. Ha ha. Good luck to both teams. I think this is a preview of the finals of the District and Regionals. This game should be on Tennessee ESPN or something. 2 Fantasic teams. :rolleyes:

BIGGER NEWS FLASH... RBS Can't Hang with JC at all!!!!

I Said it all along they are not even close to the same level as JC, JC played defense tonight... and if you think that was lucky for #13 she was 5-6 @RBS.... You would think RBS would GUARD HER!! RBS had there chance when they scored first but thats it.. Lady BLue Devils WORE THEM OUT!!!

And for that Sulphur City Queen... please I want to hear excuses... please try... everyone in that GYM knows who is the better team! JC played with intensity on defense this time unlike the other time!

No More talk about how good RBS IS or will be...

Edited by LBJames23Fan

Yeah RBS should have guarded her and well with all the talk they shouldn't have hung with them the first game...I know it wasn't lucky because RBS didn't gaurd her she was open all night long...Why she was open I have no idea...But I kept my mouth shut you all played a great game and deserved to win like you did...