Another #1 ranked team comes to Jackson County

UCSportsFan

Oh me...If you can't pay a little bit more attention to the actual games then you don't need to say anything at all...Let me break it down for you...When a team(JC) takes a team (RBS) and beats them both times they play them and one of those times takes them behind the woodshed and lay the lumber to them like they haven't had it all year than that team is obviously better...no matter what the polls may say...

Now on the other hand JC can be beat...Not saying they will be beaten it's just the fact that a team can come out on any given night and beat another team...is that likely...doubtful, but not impossible...I'm a big RBS fan...Me and gotmilk obviously are, but we know where we stand and know what we're capable of... :lol: ...

See you boys later on tonight, take it easy on Clay will ya? :thumb:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson County plays a different schedule than you do young lady. They don't play teams like Merroll Hyde, Eagleville, Forrest and Trousdale County just to name a few of the cupcakes. Insert Cookeville, Cumberland Co., Upperman, Orlando Fla, etc.... you get my drift. :)

Forrest a "cupcake"? We can't help being in an easier district. I get tired of hearing about Jackson County, Red Boiling Springs and Clarkrange and how tough y'all have it, it will only serve your teams better in the long run for goodness sakes. Forrest plays teams like Ezell Harding, Summertown,Cookeville to improve and play with the big dogs. We really don't care about the win column so much, it only serves to make a team better by playing tougher opponents. You still have to play the teams in your district. :rolleyes: We have a young team and certainly were "thumped" by Red Boiling Springs like Red Boiling Springs was "thumped" by Jackson County the other night. We can only hope to get better. Just remember any team can be beaten on any night and I hope Forrest has the pleasure of playing and possibly beating your team! B) I would get immense pleasure by writing another reply for our "cupcake" team. I don't think you've ever had much good to say about Forrest, must be scared of us-- B)

Edited by auntkim

Forrest a "cupcake"? We can't help being in an easier district. I get tired of hearing about Jackson County, Red Boiling Springs and Clarkrange and how tough y'all have it, it will only serve your teams better in the long run for goodness sakes. Forrest plays teams like Ezell Harding, Summertown,Cookeville to improve and play with the big dogs. We really don't care about the win column so much, it only serves to make a team better by playing tougher opponents. You still have to play the teams in your district. :rolleyes: We have a young team and certainly were "thumped" by Red Boiling Springs like Red Boiling Springs was "thumped" by Jackson County the other night. We can only hope to get better. Just remember any team can be beaten on any night and I hope Forrest has the pleasure of playing and possibly beating your team! B) I would get immense pleasure by writing another reply for our "cupcake" team. I don't think you've ever had much good to say about Forrest, must be scared of us-- B)

You havent seen JC play, and be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!

Just don't appreciate devilfanatic calling us a "cupcake" team. Our girls work hard to get where they are (all teams do)and deserve respect like any other. Jackson County has a great team and the cockiness justs makes a bigger bullseye :thumb:

Obviously Forrest is not a cupcake and they have a good team! But they did lose by 21 to what alot of people(not all) consider the 3rd best team in 7A and RBS was without a player or two that game!

Just don't appreciate devilfanatic calling us a "cupcake" team. Our girls work hard to get where they are (all teams do)and deserve respect like any other. Jackson County has a great team and the cockiness justs makes a bigger bullseye :thumb:

He does have a talent for using the wrong words,

but thats just the way he is.

We were just with out one player that game and it was Laken...

I have heard here that she is a great player and only in the 8th grade. Would have liked to have seen her play.... we were beat bad enough without her however! If I remember correctly RBS shot 7 3's that game and we just could not answer, they just moved their game to the perimeter. However we are improving all the time and would like another chance....might be different next time. :thumb: (We also have a couple of injured players back that were not playing then and one of them is starting)

Edited by auntkim

I have heard here that she is a great player and only in the 8th grade. Would have liked to have seen her play.... we were beat bad enough without her however! If I remember correctly RBS shot 7 3's that game and we just could not answer, they just moved their game to the perimeter. However we are improving all the time and would like another chance....might be different next time. :thumb: (We also have a couple of injured players back that were not playing then and one of them is starting)

When RBS shoots the ball like that they're a very tough team to beat...about 7 or 8 girls on that team can pull the trigor at any time and hit a 3...