Another #1 ranked team comes to Jackson County

UCSportsFan

Oh..Now - Now. You guys have a committed coach, strong youg athletes, community support. Its all going to be O.K.. Time to move on, be sending some good vibes your teams way for tonight!

Exactly...Young athletes...The team is a good team this year, but they're young...I look foward to watching the ladies for the next couple of years...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White has got to get theses kids some competition next season! RBS will beat 95% of there schedule, but it just doesnt help when you go and play some real competition! Next season they need to play some top teams, win or lose it will prepare the girls better for the likes of JC and Prolly keep the game @ JC from being a 20 point win! RBS has just as much talent as JC, they just dont have the expierence and they wont get it playing Merrol Hyde!

White has got to get theses kids some competition next season! RBS will beat 95% of there schedule, but it just doesnt help when you go and play some real competition! Next season they need to play some top teams, win or lose it will prepare the girls better for the likes of JC and Prolly keep the game @ JC from being a 20 point win! RBS has just as much talent as JC, they just dont have the expierence and they wont get it playing Merrol Hyde!

Exactly...That 16-2 record looks good, but it won't do any good when you finish 20 in whatever if you don't get past the region...But them playing a tougher schedule will never happen because we play the same teams every year...Next year will probably be our best team ever and I wouldn't mind it a bit if that schedule got spiced up a bit...

If high school teams would schedule the top teams every year like Louisville did under Crum they would be better prepared going into the tournament. The Cardinals didn't always have the best record each year but they were in shape and were well tested going into the tournament. RBS next year should schedule the top teams b/c it will make them better. Who cares about the record. The record don't mean anything. The LA Wildcat football team can attest to that. With a 5 and 5 record going into the play-offs they defied the odds and won a state crown. Why b/c they played the best teams in the state before the play-offs.

Jackson Co.- Shelbyville to name a few always play teams that are even or above them before the run to the state crown. And it has paid off more times than not. Good luck to RBS hope that you can put it all together before the stretch run and get to the big dance. From there it's one game at a time. :blink:

Exactly...That 16-2 record looks good, but it won't do any good when you finish 20 in whatever if you don't get past the region...But them playing a tougher schedule will never happen because we play the same teams every year...Next year will probably be our best team ever and I wouldn't mind it a bit if that schedule got spiced up a bit...

Best team ever may be a stretch, but you can bet they will be right in the mix of things! And really they have surprised me this season, I didnt expect 16-2 at this point in the season! As I have said since before the season started, I think RBS is a year away! But I am impressed with that 16-2 record and I would really like to see them make some noise this year in the tourney!!

Best team ever may be a stretch, but you can bet they will be right in the mix of things! And really they have surprised me this season, I didnt expect 16-2 at this point in the season! As I have said since before the season started, I think RBS is a year away! But I am impressed with that 16-2 record and I would really like to see them make some noise this year in the tourney!!

You ain't gotta worry about them not making noise...They done rattled JC earlier in the season and then JC turned around and shook us...They'll be in the mix of teams...they may not win it, but they'll be a fight...

Coach Brown @ JC has never backed away from playing the best. He has the hardest strength of schedule on this website every year almost. (If we didnt it was because of Dekalb Co on our slate twice).

This does not always translate to nice 33-2 banners, but we do have some that say (25-10 state champs) (29-7 state champs) (33-4 state champs) etc...

Edited by bob77

Coach Brown @ JC has never backed away from playing the best. He has the hardest strength of schedule on this website every year almost. (If we didnt it was because of Dekalb Co on our slate twice).

This does not always translate to nice 33-2 banners, but we do have some that say (25-10 state champs) (29-7 state champs) (33-4 state champs) etc...

Yep, I just hope soon that they can hang one of those in the Dawg Pound! :thumb:

well sum of yall r sayin dat Jc is Betta Dan RBS Well If They r why r we #1 n Jc is #9...in state..

Oh me...If you can't pay a little bit more attention to the actual games then you don't need to say anything at all...Let me break it down for you...When a team(JC) takes a team (RBS) and beats them both times they play them and one of those times takes them behind the woodshed and lay the lumber to them like they haven't had it all year than that team is obviously better...no matter what the polls may say...

Now on the other hand JC can be beat...Not saying they will be beaten it's just the fact that a team can come out on any given night and beat another team...is that likely...doubtful, but not impossible...I'm a big RBS fan...Me and gotmilk obviously are, but we know where we stand and know what we're capable of... :thumb: ...

Edited by swanson71