RAW Chattanooga Area Top 10

redandwhiteforever

Teams are starting to get into big time district play. Here is the new top ten.

1. McMinn Central (17-1) They just beat Brainerd 97-70, yes 97-70.

2. Red Bank (15-1) Beat Bradley twice, big one against Central Friday

3. Howard (13-3) Front runner in a very large, tough district

4. Grace Academy (14-2) Had a tough week after Christmas, but bounced back with big wins at TFP Challenge

5. Chattanooga Central (10-2) This teams is for real. Wins over East Ridge, Grace, and Walker Valley. Losses to Grace and Cleveland, both good teams.

6. Temple (12-2) Good win over Soddy in TFP Challenge.

7. Soddy Daisy (12-6) Bounced back from a tough loss to Temple by beating Bradley and also gave Red Bank their only loss.

8. Bradley Central (11-6) Having a rough time. They play a brutal schedule, but look for them to be ready come tourny time.

9. East Ridge (10-4) Gave Howard only district loss. Good team struggles with consistency.

10. McCallie (NR) Solid young team that plays good team ball. By the end of the season they will be suprising people.

Others: Cleveland (9-6), McMinn County (11-6), Baylor (6-4), CSAS (12-5)

Temple people, I tried to put you ahead of Central, but when you look at it they have to be put ahead of you.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm.... I dont know, head to head theyd still be 1-1 and Grace has played alot tougher schedule. If Temple beat Grace then they would pass Central and maybe Grace.

See RAW, if you hadn't answered you could have had a post like this after Grace WON:

This is actually a good top ten. I wouldn't complain. Would you agree that if Temple won tom. then they would be ahead of Grace?

I guess it doesn't matter...