7AAA

Bigdust100

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is WAY to much hatred between Oakland and Siegel. Both of these teams are very good. Oakland has beaten us and we have beaten them.I have a ton of respect for oakland but you Oakland posters get on here and dont give our team any credit. You say that Jimmy cant go 1a with his attitude you say so and so should have got a technical.Good thing that for 1 NONE of yall will ever be a college basketball coach and apparently can not tell talent when u see it, and 2nd that none of yall are referees that get paid to ref high school games. I dont understand why that since you all are Randys Refs u think u can decide what deserves a technical and what doesnt.After we lost to yall we got on here and we complained about officiating and your student section and we have no true right to do that, we got outplayed just as you all did. Let losses be losses and just move along. We have 2 tough games coming up as do you all. Blackmans 1 of the hottest teams in the district an white county beat us at our house last year.Riverdale has the talent to beat neteam in this district if they want and Cookeville gets hot they can beat anybody also. The game of basketball is a very competitive game. When u win an lose a game theres reasons for both. This is why i love the game u never know how ur gunna win or lose. Sure when a teams losing and frustrated players will be players. Jimmy Odens very competitive and gets angered at officials sometimes. That though will not hold him back from going to a 1A school. Jaffarious Wade got angered and flipped us off. He was getting frustrated from being down. That doesnt make him a bad player. When Oakland beat us ur students stormed our court and yelled at jimmy and others.When we beat yall jimmy went over there and yelled at you all. So now we are even in all aspects. I hope we meet a 3rd time down in Warren County because when Siegel and Oakland play the competitivness of the games is very high. I enjoyed the game very much as im sure all siegel fans did. When you all beat us i didnt enjoy it but im sure all Oakland fans did.

I think Siegel is a good team but I don't think Jimmy will make it that far unless he improves his three point shot. Also the reason why Oakland hates Siegel so much is because most of the students came from Oakland and you act like were trash.

I think Siegel is a good team but I don't think Jimmy will make it that far unless he improves his three point shot. Also the reason why Oakland hates Siegel so much is because most of the students came from Oakland and you act like were trash.

Look bud I think both schools are guilty of stereotyping the other school, so don't say were the only ones in on this...i mean you guys even made shirts