7AAA

Bigdust100

at Blackman, I have to go with the Blaze....Riverdale must be doing something right, great defensive effort tonight if that score was right.

Yes that was a HUGE lopsided score , wasn't it? I also think BHS will take this one. They seem to be catching steam this 2nd part of the season. Maybe since RHS won, tdntn will finally get back on the boards and give us some scoop.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pioneers had an absolute collapse tonight I think that I am not going to pick them to have a good game again because when I do the just play terrible. 16 points at the end of the third quarter I cannot explain what really happend shots were way off passes were very soft I just don't know were the players heads were at tonight.

Yes that was a HUGE lopsided score , wasn't it? I also think BHS will take this one. They seem to be catching steam this 2nd part of the season. Maybe since RHS won, tdntn will finally get back on the boards and give us some scoop.

i was actually at the siegel game tonight (we went to every game home and away when ryan was playing but now i just have to find games in town) and wow was siegel impressive. both siegel and oakland have made me firm believers in their programs and what they are capible of doing this season, but oakland has their hands FULL on tuesday...who knows though the momentum siegel has built up will be thrown out the window tuesday night because in a rivalry game anything can happen.

who knows what will happen in the blackman vs. riverdale game, at this point in the season the games are somewhat meaningless for riverdale now they are just playing for pride, but blackman can be in the top 4 easily in the district so if they are meant to win let them have at it...i wouldnt be too upset as i am proud how far they have came these past few weeks and that my buddy chase randle has got some time and has been contributing. i still havent got the scoop on riverdale tonight (came to the siegel thread then here) so im going to come back and see if i can make a solid prediction, but either team is capible of winning it no doubt.

GOOD JOB MURFREESBORO WITH THE SWEEP :thumb:

i was actually at the siegel game tonight (we went to every game home and away when ryan was playing but now i just have to find games in town) and wow was siegel impressive. both siegel and oakland have made me firm believers in their programs and what they are capible of doing this season, but oakland has their hands FULL on tuesday...who knows though the momentum siegel has built up will be thrown out the window tuesday night because in a rivalry game anything can happen.

who knows what will happen in the blackman vs. riverdale game, at this point in the season the games are somewhat meaningless for riverdale now they are just playing for pride, but blackman can be in the top 4 easily in the district so if they are meant to win let them have at it...i wouldnt be too upset as i am proud how far they have came these past few weeks and that my buddy chase randle has got some time and has been contributing. i still havent got the scoop on riverdale tonight (came to the siegel thread then here) so im going to come back and see if i can make a solid prediction, but either team is capible of winning it no doubt.

GOOD JOB MURFREESBORO WITH THE SWEEP :rolleyes:

Id argue that Riverdale is certainly playing for alot more than pride. If they can avoid Oakland or Siegel, they have a pretty good chance of advancing to the regional tournament

The Pioneers had an absolute collapse tonight I think that I am not going to pick them to have a good game again because when I do the just play terrible. 16 points at the end of the third quarter I cannot explain what really happend shots were way off passes were very soft I just don't know were the players heads were at tonight.

I was wondering what in the world happened to them. When I first saw the score, I thought it surely must have been the girls game and that Lanning had returned to action. Even tho it was nice the hear that Riverdale finally found their way back in the winning column, I hated to see that WC had such a bad performance. I wasn't sure if you had had foul trouble and had to play a lot of young kids, or whether the shots just weren't falling. Or maybe Riverdale just were so hot in their shooting that it seemed to deflate the Pioneers? Whatever the case, I hated to see that score. I hope the Pioneers get back on track next week against White Co as I know that game is a fierce rivalry.

Id argue that Riverdale is certainly playing for alot more than pride. If they can avoid Oakland or Siegel, they have a pretty good chance of advancing to the regional tournament

definately, but right now they are playing for pride. when the tournements start its a clean slate for them, new start, fresh beginning. right now they are capible of beating any 7AAA team except their record is scared by losses, but when the tournement comes its a whole new ballgame

definately, but right now they are playing for pride. when the tournements start its a clean slate for them, new start, fresh beginning. right now they are capible of beating any 7AAA team except their record is scared by losses, but when the tournement comes its a whole new ballgame

Riverdale will be lucky to get out of the first round of the tournament they are a misserable team right now everyone looks foreward to playing Riverdale they are wasting talent over there

Gotta disagree Dust. Riverdale has a pretty decent team. They have alot of talented players. They can't seem to be that miserable being that they went into overtime with Siegel the first time. I say the only reason they got away from Siegel this time is b/c they gave up. Don't get me wrong Siegel played a heck of a game like we are used to. But Riverdale has a chance of getting through district!!! I really hope that at least two of our county teams go to regionals and state cause we need to represent for our county!!!!

Gotta disagree Dust. Riverdale has a pretty decent team. They have alot of talented players. They can't seem to be that miserable being that they went into overtime with Siegel the first time. I say the only reason they got away from Siegel this time is b/c they gave up. Don't get me wrong Siegel played a heck of a game like we are used to. But Riverdale has a chance of getting through district!!! I really hope that at least two of our county teams go to regionals and state cause we need to represent for our county!!!!

ya but since that game they have been beaten by cookville for the 2nd time and Scott was injured then Mayfield was dismissed and they have been beaten by oakand at home and blown out at home by Siegel

Riverdale is talented and will come to play on Tuesday. The Thomas kid getting hurt has caused some chemistry issues but I think they will get it together. They have talent but sometimes the focus is more on the individual than the team and that seems to be what their problem is. I have seen them play a couple of times and they seem to be more worried about a good alley oop for a dunk than passing the ball around for the best shot. A dunk is exciting but it is only two points. They have some three point shooters and they need to be looking to them more. As for Blackman, everyone is jumping on their band wagon because they have won a few games. They have made adjustments and the coach has given more playing time to Carter and Randle. He has talent and has gotten the most out of it but they still have a height issue.