7AAA

Bigdust100

Guest dare_2_dream

definately, but right now they are playing for pride. when the tournements start its a clean slate for them, new start, fresh beginning. right now they are capible of beating any 7AAA team except their record is scared by losses, but when the tournement comes its a whole new ballgame

Im sorry but I dont buy into the whole its district tourney now we play thing. They have proved they cant win the big games throughout the season, so why would all of a sudden come tourney time? They will have to face a very tough team in the first round and it wont get easier from there. If they do make it out of districts, they are done in regions, bank on it.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry but I dont buy into the whole its district tourney now we play thing. They have proved they cant win the big games throughout the season, so why would all of a sudden come tourney time? They will have to face a very tough team in the first round and it wont get easier from there. If they do make it out of districts, they are done in regions, bank on it.

Dont think Ive ever seen a Riverdale play without any emotion as they did against Oakland earlier in the year. I agree d2d, The district tourney is a new season, but its hard to all of a sudden to flip a switch and live up to the expectation that they have been given. To me, Burks has to make some noise in the postseason or hes done at Riverdale, or at least that should be the case

true, but im just hoping for the best...its been very dissapointing this season. whatever the problem was or is, i still feel like they have enough talent to overcome it...riverdale has got hot and cold this season at times, one time lost 4 straight and once lost 5 straight, that is 9 of their 11 losses right there.

Guest dare_2_dream

true, but im just hoping for the best...its been very dissapointing this season. whatever the problem was or is, i still feel like they have enough talent to overcome it...riverdale has got hot and cold this season at times, one time lost 4 straight and once lost 5 straight, that is 9 of their 11 losses right there.

i mean RHS has the talent to compete, but at times they just dont do it. who knows the reason, maybe its coaching, maybe its the players but the fact of the matter is ... they should have not lost this many games, and come district tourney time, like i said earlier, i think they might be sent home after their first game.