7AAA

Bigdust100

Guest dare_2_dream

I think that Blackman and Riverdale will both have there hands full Friday night.

Who will have the big game for Riverdale Thomas or another? Will Warren Co. finally get there first win.

I still am hoping for one of the Pioneers to step up and have a big game but it just doesn't seem like it will happen.

Keep Playing Hard Pioneers.

warren county, more than likely, wont win friday. they have no one who is capable of helping out brooks majors by scoring a lot of points. they will have to keep the game low scoring if they want to have a good chance in this one. the higher the score, gets the more of a chance rhs has to win.

welcome to the plus member club too

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

warren county, more than likely, wont win friday. they have no one who is capable of helping out brooks majors by scoring a lot of points. they will have to keep the game low scoring if they want to have a good chance in this one. the higher the score, gets the more of a chance rhs has to win.

welcome to the plus member club too

I think that the one who has the best potential to helping out might be Weir, he is coming in to his own although he hasn't had a good game since the Siegel game. I just see him being the one with the biggest potential to come up big. and think he is only a sophomore. speaking of other sophomores I heard that Chase Officer in practice dunked standing flat footed underneath the goal. I hope these two boys stay with it and continue through there career.

Edited by Phoenix27

Blackman has new confidence in themselves. They learned that they can win against good competition, and play with the best in the district, Oakland. They will "bounce" back from the loss on Tuesday and show the rest of the district that they are coming on for the rest of the season.

Watch for Carter to have an impact game Friday.

A win at white county would be big time for the blaze, it would prove to me that the wins against lebanon and cookeville were no joke, white co. is always a tough place to play even if they are having a down year this year

Updated Standings:

Oakland 10-0

Siegel 9-1

Cookeville 6-4

Blackman 5-5

Lebanon 5-5

Riverdale 3-7

White Co. 2-8

Warren Co. 0-10

Tuesday

Siegel @ Oakland

Warren Co @ White Co