New playing surface at MBA

TheBigRedDog

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. It definitely looks like they're excavating quite a bit of dirt so as to install the layers of gravel, sand, rubber and whatever else goes beneath FieldTurf. I'm not a fan of turf. I know grass is a pain to maintain, but I prefer the natural surface. However, I've never played on a new surface like FieldTurf. Rutledge should have used the money for a JumboTron :thumb:

I haven't driven by the campus recently (at least the football field side of campus) but am looking forward to seeing what sprouts up on the field.

Looking forward to the '06 season. Once again, graduation hits big, but MBA did have a fair amount of sophomores get a lot of PT this year. MBA needs to find a new TB and some new front seven defenders, but should be pretty stout at WR (with a third year QB throwing the ball) and in spots on defense.

I think Masters told Flatt that if they win a D-II title that they might splurge for some visitor seats and maybe a renovated home side as well. Hopefully, we can get those new seats in the next 7-10 years. At least we have the best basketball team in Davidson-Williamson County

The best basketball team only if you don't count Whites Creek.