Lawrence County @ Lincoln County..

Friday night will be a big game for both teams.Lincoln is seekin redemption from the last second half-court shot by Andrea Bennett that won the game for Lawrence County.Lawrence County is comming off a bad loss to Lewis County in a game that they didn't play anything like they have been.They've had some ups and downs but really need to play up to par tomorrow night and bring home a W.

At the first of the year, I would not have been in any hurry to get this road trip underway, but these girls have made this a fun season and I can't wait to see how it turns out with Lincoln, Columbia, Coffee and Shelbyville all on the road.

Defense and staying out of foul trouble along with a steel clad determination to win has been the answer to this point, and I think in the end it will be the heart that I know these girls have, that pulls them through. Put the blinders on girls, for the race is straight ahead and there is no need to look left or right. I could not be more proud of a bunch no matter the outcome, but I pick Lawrence County in this one.

Basketball on a Friday night, what could be better, see ya there!!!!!!

HOOPS TO YA!!!

kw

At the first of the year, I would not have been in any hurry to get this road trip underway, but these girls have made this a fun season and I can't wait to see how it turns out with Lincoln, Columbia, Coffee and Shelbyville all on the road.

Defense and staying out of foul trouble along with a steel clad determination to win has been the answer to this point, and I think in the end it will be the heart that I know these girls have, that pulls them through. Put the blinders on girls, for the race is straight ahead and there is no need to look left or right. I could not be more proud of a bunch no matter the outcome, but I pick Lawrence County in this one.

Basketball on a Friday night, what could be better, see ya there!!!!!!

HOOPS TO YA!!!

kw

You should be proud of the girls. I am nor a fan of Mickle's. I think he has been a liability for Lawrence Co. However, the girls have played hard during very tough circumstances. They are a tough group of young ladies.

You should be proud of the girls. I am nor a fan of Mickle's. I think he has been a liability for Lawrence Co. However, the girls have played hard during very tough circumstances. They are a tough group of young ladies.

I have known most of these girls since they were 10 or so and there is not another group that I would rather go into battle with. If this group has got your back then there is never a need to look over your shoulder. I can remember in AAU games you could never tell if we were up or down by 20 because the level of fight and want to in these girls is always out the roof.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!

kw

What was the score? Any details?

These are two very evenly matched teams and have played that way in their first two match ups. We (Lawrence County) got some calls and a Great half court shot to win at our place and Lincoln County got some zebra help at theirs. This is to be expected from time to time so no gripe here. Savannah showed some signs of her old self in the second half and that helped Lincoln Co. but it was the perimeter shooting that sealed the deal. I did not think our defense was as strong as when we played them at our place. We may very well see these teams again and I think once again it will be a 2-5 point game. As they showed against Shelbyville, Lincoln Co. is a very capable team.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!

kw