cosby eagles

cosbypride

Sorry to burst your bubble but CC is still the football school in Cocke county. Until Cosby wins a region title it will stay that way. And as long as Cloudland and Hampton are in the region that will never happen.

If CC is still the top team in the county there are some people that dont know beans from applebutter! A team that goes 6-4 in the regular season and barely misses the second round of the playoffs by a point versuses a team that goes 1-9 and doesnt even make the playoffs in a weak 4-A region. Are you from Cocke County? I dont think you are, because if you were you would know a little more about what youre taking about. As far as us winning a Region title, you and the rest of the skeptics just hang around and we'll see if we can give yall a nice big _______ sandwich! :thumb:

Yoakum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to burst your bubble but CC is still the football school in Cocke county. Until Cosby wins a region title it will stay that way. And as long as Cloudland and Hampton are in the region that will never happen.

UHHHH!! O.K. Honestly you can't call either school a football school right now but Cosby definately has the better program right now. I'm not sayin they would beat CCHS even though some people would argue that , but as far as success and winning goes Cosby is on the right track to compete for a region title while CCHS still has some work to do. 1A Cosby and 4A CCHS would have been a good ballgame last year and anyone who seen both teams play regardless of who their for would tell you that , so now tell me CCHS is the football school in this county.

football school? what makes a school a football school? i will tell you this cosby is not at the moment. we are working hard to change that though. over the last few months i have wondered why a team that traditionally won 1 or 2 games a year cant get a little respect when they win 6. its ok though because my guys fed of of this.the players coaches just work that much harder to get ready. all we can do is work hard and try and win games. maybe then we can gt a few positive comments about us. as for cchs what are they? they have not competed in any thing over the last few years. baseball and golf have done pretty well. if you know of anything els please let us know. baseball will struggle now tht they have to get use to a new coach again. i hope cchs can get something going for them. it would also be nice if some people would give us a little credit as well. then again i am not doing this job to get people on our side. i want to build a program that wins.

shelton

Id'i-ot, n., person with defective mentality, fool,-ic

fool,n., silly person

Those are great definitions, did you get those directly out of Webster's or did you just make them up? :thumb: Im still predicting a major meltdown by the one and only Orangeblood as the season gets closer and an even better chance for one once the season starts! Hes a great man with a ton of wisdom to share, but once the naysayers really start up I dont know if he will be able to take it. :huh:

Yoakum

oh man thats funny!!!!!!!!!! orangeblood you are the man. i am almost positive you have ran off longhorn69. it seems he like the last few to run us down run never return after we respond to there commments. i guess they just realize how right we are. anyways i guess we will just have to keep it here at home till someone wants to give it a shot again.

shelton

Id'i-ot, n., person with defective mentality, fool,-ic

fool,n., silly person

Oh that hurts... not. I will give Cosby some credit they are getting better, but as far as CC having a wead 4a conference that is not so. Morristown West was only bested by eventual state champs Maryville, Daniel Boone I believe made it to the second round and got beat by TN high, Cherokee, Greeneville, and Mo' East are not bad teams they just had a down year. But as for the rest of the teams in that region, yeah they pretty much stink. Now lets talk about a weak region, 1 1a. It only has six teams which means you only have to win two conference games to make it to the playoffs. Im pretty sure that my little cousin's eighth grade team could beat Jellico and Grace. Hampton is real good, Cloudland is obviously good and I won't take back what I said about Cosby getting better but other than that 1 1a pretty much stinks.

Oh that hurts... not. I will give Cosby some credit they are getting better, but as far as CC having a wead 4a conference that is not so. Morristown West was only bested by eventual state champs Maryville, Daniel Boone I believe made it to the second round and got beat by TN high, Cherokee, Greeneville, and Mo' East are not bad teams they just had a down year. But as for the rest of the teams in that region, yeah they pretty much stink. Now lets talk about a weak region, 1 1a. It only has six teams which means you only have to win two conference games to make it to the playoffs. Im pretty sure that my little cousin's eighth grade team could beat Jellico and Grace. Hampton is real good, Cloudland is obviously good and I won't take back what I said about Cosby getting better but other than that 1 1a pretty much stinks.

So your saying half of the conference is good or getting better but 1 1A still stinks. Our top two would win that 4A conference if Mo west wasn't there.

So your saying half of the conference is good or getting better but 1 1A still stinks. Our top two would win that 4A conference if Mo west wasn't there.

Yes and yes with the exception of the top two. Cloudland and Hampton are going to be competitive no matter the conference. If Cloudland and Hampton were in that conference the final standings would be

Mo' West

Daniel Boone

Hampton

Cloudland

in that order.

you know you may be right about that longhorn. you never said where you were from to know so much about us around here. cosby is a program on the rise and we are not wanting people to think BAM there a football school. all the KIDS want is a little, good job guys your turning things around, is that to much to ask. does winning more games last season than in the past FIVE years not mean anything. we are doing all we can to make a statemeant. we will get those not by beging for respect but by earning it which is the way it should be. so i will make this statement: keep your membership and watch the papers you'll be seeing our name in it, and it will be impressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelton

Edited by wasplayernowcoach

you know you may be right about that longhorn. you never said where you were from to know so much about us around here. cosby is a program on the rise and we are not wanting people to think BAM there a football school. all the KIDS want is a little, good job guys your turning things around, is that to much to ask. does winning more games last season than in the past FIVE years not mean anything. we are doing all we can to make a statemeant. we will get those not by beging for respect but by earning it which is the way it should be. so i will make this statement: keep your membership and watch the papers you'll be seeing our name in it, and it will be impressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelton

Sounds good. I hope you have a successful season. On a side note Im from the East TN region, thats how I know so much about you guys. Dont want to be specific so as not to expose my anymity (or however you spell it.) As for that, how do you spell it orangeblood? You seem to be quite the English scholar.

Yes and yes with the exception of the top two. Cloudland and Hampton are going to be competitive no matter the conference. If Cloudland and Hampton were in that conference the final standings would be

Mo' West

Daniel Boone

Hampton

Cloudland

in that order.

The only team in Cocke Co's region is Mo West, they might as well just turn around and hand them the Region title every year. Every team in that region stinks! ;) Mo West didnt just get bested by Maryville they got their butts kicked all over the field. Cosby problably would not have beat Trousdale Co last year but I'd bet the farm that we would have been more competitive with our state champ than Mo West was with theirs. Daniel Boone is awful, Cherokee is bad, and Mo East is horrible. If thats the best you can come up with in that region then it is like I said it was WEAK! ;) We dont need your credit or any one else's, we will get the respect we deserve after we do what we 're suppossed to on the field. Keep giving us no respect and you just make it easier for us to get ready for the season. ;)

Yoakum