cosby eagles

cosbypride

O.K. you can call us thunder chickens all you want ( thats actually kinda funny) but please don't call us bill cosby :thumb: If you knew Coach Shelton as well as I do you would know that he is straight up tellin the truth when he says he don't care what people say or think about him all he wants to do is make this program at Cosby something special for the people of Cosby to be as proud of as all you guys from TC are of your team. by the way way we know where your coming from with the successful B-ball team if you have'nt noticed we have a pretty darn good one over here in cosby and we have struggled in the past gettin some of those great athletes to play both sports , but we are making a turn for the better I think. We love and support the B-ball team we just want more of their players with helmets on in the fall.

goodluck next year thunder chickens, i hope to see you deep in the playoffs! shelton, if your going to sign everything remember to proofread and read some of your old post's, so you can find where you need to improve. talk to you all in fall :thumb:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am hoping i get a call on draft day. been working hard and sent some tapes out hoping to raise a few eyebrows. might get that ballboy job i have been wanting. i agree guys the season cant get here soon enough. old eagle better get to cosby early to get those tickets to watch our boys beat hampton and go the the BORO.

shelton

i am hoping i get a call on draft day. been working hard and sent some tapes out hoping to raise a few eyebrows. might get that ballboy job i have been wanting. i agree guys the season cant get here soon enough. old eagle better get to cosby early to get those tickets to watch our boys beat hampton and go the the BORO.

shelton

BEAT WHO? Lets tone it down a little.

sorry pujo getting a little excited about mondy night. being a little cocky to. from what i hear you b-ball team is pretty good. got some shooters. hey whats this i hear about unaka looking for a football coach? how have you been doing pujo?

shelton

Doing good Shelton, Hampton has multiple personalities, if you get their good game,you'll have your hands full. If not you may blow um out. They do have players. As far as the Unaka thing, I,ve heard a rumor as far as their new coach.they may get one that will build a solid program, The guy is all about disapline, don't take no junk. They have the kids and could get good in a hurry. I,d like to see all of region 1 improve and it seems to be happening. Well I guess I,ll see you next fall, take care and keep up the good work. Oh I almost forgot ,GO BULLDOGS

• 3 weeks later...

Donald Ensor was named the new Head Football coach at Unaka and has already named a number of assistants to try and get the football program back in shape.

I look for a very improved Unaka squad, if the kids will do what it takes to play for the new coach.they will get better in a hurry. A strong leader and a proven winner. Region 1 on the way up.

how many Ensor's are they up there. its sounds to be exciting for the unaka fans. i hope your right as well pujo. i just hope we rise up faster. so when everyone up that way starting up spring practice. i think we are looking at the 1st of may. oh pujo ran into that brother of yours at m-boro. hope all is well in carter county.

shelton