cosby eagles

cosbypride

how many Ensor's are they up there. its sounds to be exciting for the unaka fans. i hope your right as well pujo. i just hope we rise up faster. so when everyone up that way starting up spring practice. i think we are looking at the 1st of may. oh pujo ran into that brother of yours at m-boro. hope all is well in carter county.

shelton

This Ensor is the one who led Unaka to the State Championship in basketball, He knows football and he's one of those guys who has extreme disapline, some kids won't be able to handle it but the ones who do will be football players. Unaka is a big 1a school and the kids have always been there. The days of everyone running over Unaka is over. Also Grace will get better in a hurry and with the improvement at Cosby. Region 1 is going to get interesting. I love it.

Shelton, I was routing hard for you guys ,hated to see you lose, oh well, time to get ready for the real mans game.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right pujo. region one is getting alot more competitive. i have been trying to get that across to my guys to keep pushing them to work harder every day.

i hated to see the guys lose as well. as you stated though ot time to get busy this the real mans sport. tkae care buddy hopr you all have a great spring with no major injurys.

shelton

At last I have brought my computer back from the dead and can get back on coacht. It's good to see the Cosby Eagle football thread with the red hot folder beside it. Looks like we are drawing some interest in football finally. Baketball is over and its baseball season and I wish our baseballers the best , but I'm ready for spring football practice already.

• 3 months later...