cosby eagles

cosbypride

Mo East was horrible. I beg to differ with you. I think East was average but horrible is stretching it alittle bit. If East was so horrible how did they only lose to Mo West 21-12. Let me guess Cosby would have played them a better game. Give me a break. Just because you win a couple of games in your region does not give the right to judge other conferences. I can count 5 loses that you would have had in our conference. Mo East, Mo West, Greeneville, Boone and Cherokee. Granted you probably would have beated Cocke Co. and Crockett. So before you start running your mouth about Mo East and the Five Rivers Conference you better not write a check that your ###### can't cover.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roger buddy. the comments made by old eagle 24 who is a good friend of mine was out of anger and sarcasim. he is not saying we could win in that 4a region. he is tired of certain people bashing us because we are excited about where our program can go. therefore if you want to be one of those than he want shut up. certain people around here are jealious if you understand were i am going. to be honest i dont know that we could beat any of the teams in that region. we fot of to a rocky start pulling it together against cloudland. from there the were on a roll. winning or giving whoever we played all they could handle.

ntnimn thank you. you dont know what it means to here someone complement us that way. i hope as coaches we can live up to the hype and expectaions. i wants whats best for each player not just on the field but off. i have a lot of passion for what i do and the kid i have the opportunity to help. again it means alot. i hope i get to meet you someday if i have not already.

shelton

the bill cosby chicken hawks were just a flash in the pan last season. wait till next season and they'll be back to their old habits. i can't believe that one guy thinks they'd hang with trousdale, big blue you'd have lost your farm if you ever placed that bet. :thumb::thumb:

wasplayernowcoach you need to get off the computer and quite given a flip what people on here think. you should care less, heck you shouldn't even care. but you do what you want. if it means that much to have your ego stroked then by all means, keep posting on here while the other coaches are studying film and working on plays. you need to get your mind right and check yo self, less you wreck yo self. :o;)

and since you all are so big on names yall can refer to me as snoball or if you'd prefer my christian name, it's in the bible, feel free to look it up. B)

Edited by snoball5278

wasplayernowcoach this strikes me as odd, in post #42 you praise orange blood for copying definitions that make fun of longhorn but, in post #54 you lampoon and make fun of longhorn for not only doing the same thing, but he does it better. it strikes me as so odd, i thought i'd copy a few definitions like.............................,

hypocrite n. a person given to hypocrisy

hypocrisy n. 1. the practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness

2.an act or instance of such falseness

now i'm not calling you a hypocrite cause that would be judging you and i don't know you. what i am saying is don't rag someone you disagree with for doing something you just praised another (whom you seem to agree with) for doing. it looks suspiciously hypocritical :thumb:

Mo East was horrible. I beg to differ with you. I think East was average but horrible is stretching it alittle bit. If East was so horrible how did they only lose to Mo West 21-12. Let me guess Cosby would have played them a better game. Give me a break. Just because you win a couple of games in your region does not give the right to judge other conferences. I can count 5 loses that you would have had in our conference. Mo East, Mo West, Greeneville, Boone and Cherokee. Granted you probably would have beated Cocke Co. and Crockett. So before you start running your mouth about Mo East and the Five Rivers Conference you better not write a check that your ###### can't cover.

Wait a minute !!! if I remember correctly I said Cosby would win 2-3 games in that conference , I wasnt going to name names but meaning they could POSSIBLY!! have beaten CCHS , Volunteer , and Crockett. I know cosby could not win that conference nor should they , but hey Mo easts ### couldn't cover a check for 3 wins this year. by the way have some of those B-ball fans holler get an education at us a little louder while our little 1a boys are layin the wood to yall twice, once on your home floor.

Snoball nobody wants too hear your TC mouth. We all know you won the title last year Congrats yall had a great team. Now what is it you callem TC haters that you can't stand on other pages about the abundant success of a 3A school (TC) playing 1A ball. well we have a truck load of Cosby haters in our own county and in East TN. Mostly because everyone has always lost to us in B-Ball now they are afraid thats going to happen in football too , and thay dont like it. Hey Shelton I know you won't but I wouldn't pay attention to anything this knucklehead says he just hates coaches in general. If you try to make him run a few sprints he'll throw his helmet atya.

Snoball nobody wants too hear your TC mouth. We all know you won the title last year Congrats yall had a great team. Now what is it you callem TC haters that you can't stand on other pages about the abundant success of a 3A school (TC) playing 1A ball. well we have a truck load of Cosby haters in our own county and in East TN. Mostly because everyone has always lost to us in B-Ball now they are afraid thats going to happen in football too , and thay dont like it. Hey Shelton I know you won't but I wouldn't pay attention to anything this knucklehead says he just hates coaches in general. If you try to make him run a few sprints he'll throw his helmet atya.

[/quote/]

:unsure: man u got me pegged :thumb: except i only dislike one coach. i always ran my sprints on time and the helmet was for name calling. but you have to agree shelton was contradicting himself, no? that 3A school in 1A ball line, i find that as funny as you do, honestly. but that's another board altogether. shelton, becareful what you say on these boards, newspapers love using coaches quotes out of context. good luck with the chicken hawks hope yall improve as much as you did last year if trousdale makes it that far in the playoffs i hope we play yall and i hope it's a dog fight.but our basketball team is gettin good so im afraid to many of our boy's want to shoot hoop all spring instead of lift weights, what a scary thought. any ways i'l leave you guy's alone, just gettin kicks, good luck next year. and if we do play...............................................................................

i hope we win :lol::lol:

jonathan(or i'm i?)

well snoball. let me help you understand something. i got back at longhorn for the simple fact he had to copy some who burned him to try and burn him back. come on be original its what makes us who we are. as for caring about what is said on here i could care less. however it makes for good conversation at the lunch table with my players, just before workouts. as for putting my time in come spend the day with me and look at the time when i do my post there big boy. one thing may be true we may go back to our old self and then again we may not. also we dont have the type of players playoff contending teams go out and steal. one other thing if you knew me you would know getting my ego stroked means#### to me, but my players and the job they do does.

shelton

shelton, i'm sure your a good guy so i'l lay off but, you really need to think about what you post because you contradict yourself in your response's to those similar posts. i'm sure you could care less for the advice but when you do things like that you don't look as smart as you preceive yourself to be. also i'd really think about changing your name so as to remain anonimous people will take you words and turn them against you and your team, i've seen it done as im sure you have. also i'm sure these boards are wonderful conversation pieces but, you need to remember you was a player and now your a coach and most coaches would probably shy away from these boards for various reasons. as far as spending a day with you, it would be fun i'm sure but, i have more pressing issues to deal with here at home. also i'm not that big of a boy, a bit above average but only a bit. finally don't tell me you don't care what is said on here. if you didn't care you wouldn't respond. you may not care much but, you still care :)

that's very polite of you to offer your help so that my feeble mind can understand, but i assure you, unlike longhorn, i comprehend exceptionally well :angry:

keep your head up bill cosby thunder chickens, keep your nose to the grinding stone, good luck next year :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278

one thing may be true we may go back to our old self and then again we may not.

shelton

don't talk like that man, if your gonna be positve, be 100% positive. never let a nay sayer think he's right. :thumb:

never flinch,

never weary,

never despair!

-winston churchill-

Edited by snoball5278

shelton, i'm sure your a good guy so i'l lay off but, you really need to think about what you post because you contradict yourself in your response's to those similar posts. i'm sure you could care less for the advice but when you do things like that you don't look as smart as you preceive yourself to be. also i'd really think about changing your name so as to remain anonimous people will take you words and turn them against you and your team, i've seen it done as im sure you have. also i'm sure these boards are wonderful conversation pieces but, you need to remember you was a player and now your a coach and most coaches would probably shy away from these boards for various reasons. as far as spending a day with you, it would be fun i'm sure but, i have more pressing issues to deal with here at home. also i'm not that big of a boy, a bit above average but only a bit. finally don't tell me you don't care what is said on here. if you didn't care you wouldn't respond. you may not care much but, you still care :)

that's very polite of you to offer your help so that my feeble mind can understand, but i assure you, unlike longhorn, i comprehend exceptionally well :)

keep your head up bill cosby thunder chickens, keep your nose to the grinding stone, good luck next year :)

O.K. you can call us thunder chickens all you want ( thats actually kinda funny) but please don't call us bill cosby :) If you knew Coach Shelton as well as I do you would know that he is straight up tellin the truth when he says he don't care what people say or think about him all he wants to do is make this program at Cosby something special for the people of Cosby to be as proud of as all you guys from TC are of your team. by the way way we know where your coming from with the successful B-ball team if you have'nt noticed we have a pretty darn good one over here in cosby and we have struggled in the past gettin some of those great athletes to play both sports , but we are making a turn for the better I think. We love and support the B-ball team we just want more of their players with helmets on in the fall.

man i have been reading the post. shelton your getting some heat put on you by snoball aren't you. dont change your name i like it especially the fact you sign at the end. to me that proves you dont care what people see you post. i have never seen you be negative. as for the statement about going back to the old ways i understand because i know cosbys past history with football. with that being said i dont think that will happen not with what i seen you and your staff do this past season. i am begining to think old eagle is an old friend as well. he always has your back. that is so cool. so how is everything going? kids working hard? ready for spring? later guys keep up the good work.