2006 TNT State Tournament (boys)

ptguard12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4A

Waynesboro over Winner of West Carroll/Caywood - After defeating Liberty in the James C. Haile, I don't see anyone in this bracket that could give the Wildcats of Waynesboro much of a game. Unless I am overlooking a really good team, then they should run away with the 4A title. Best game of the tourney could be the semi-final game between West Carroll and Caywood.

Ptgaurd What do you know about West Carroll and and Caywood to know they will get there?

Linden is a good team starting 3 sixth graders and one seventh grader. I think people may overlook this team because of their size. I dont know if they will win it but I think they will win tomorrow to play a tough Rutherford team. Linden has also won two tournaments and runner-up in another. GOOD LUCK to Linden and Philadelphia in tomorrow's games.

Who is the best teams left in the 1 A bracket

lakeview will be almost unstopable.....the yellow jackets have had a great year loosing only one game to one team which was linden who is in the 2a bracket, but they did beat them in the rematch......lakeview has great skills inside and out, good ball handling and great D....the yellow jackets will be this years 1A TNT Champions :lol:

Go Jackets!!! from an ex-student :thumb:

just curious but isnt david lipscomb the defending champs in the 5A bracket....i think they absolutley dominated if i remember correctly....how does this years team match up from last years state champion team

I saw Lipscomb play undefeated Springfield in the first round. They won by 19...I think. They are not quite as big in the post as last years team, but are still your typical Lipscomb team...very fundamental, excellent man defense, hustle and shoot well. I like the Sanderson kid.

Unfortunately for Lipscomb the 5-A class is loaded this year. The have to play an undefeated (2 years) Cleveland team Saturday night. Should they pull the upset over Cleveland...they would more than likely play undefeated MBA in the championship. MBA had already beaten Lipscomb twice this year.

It's the most competitive TNT bracket ever.

If anyone here has received an updated schedule, could you pleae post the 4A boys schedule for this weekend (Feb 17-19)? www.rctimes.com has results from last weekend, but no upcoming schedule. Thanks.

It should be updated tomorrow. I know the schedule is out...but just not updated on their web site. They only update once a week...and it usually comes out on Thursdays.

Edited by COACHHARD