2006 TNT State Tournament (boys)

ptguard12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS TO THE LAKEVIEW YELLOWJACKETS, CLASS 1A STATE CHAMPS. I HEARD THEY BEAT TWO-TIME DEFENDING CHAMPION MONT EAGLE FOR THE 1A TITLE THIS YEAR. THIS IS A VERY ATHLETIC GROUP OF KIDS, AND THEY WILL BE VERY STRONG IN BASEBALL THIS YEAR ALSO.

hold the phone, let me clear the facts up a little bit here: monteagle is NOT two-time defending state champs, they aren't even conference champs. they are a good team with a couple of good players but not defending champs in anything. but nontheless congrats to lakeview.

When did Rickman and Beaver play?

Waynesboro Middle School won another title.Got to see them play in the James C. Haile tourney here in Murfreesboro and was extremely impressed especially against Liberty Middle School. Someone from Waynesboro said they ended up 26-2 with a 25 game winning streak.They beat Caywood 37-31 for the title in Springfield.One of the best teams that I've ever seen and we see some good basketball here in Murfreesboro.Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

hold the phone, let me clear the facts up a little bit here: monteagle is NOT two-time defending state champs, they aren't even conference champs. they are a good team with a couple of good players but not defending champs in anything. but nontheless congrats to lakeview.

PurpleFan is right I believe the Hawks of Allons are the defending champs in class 1A.

Beaver was playing Waynesboro today at 4:30 for championship. Rickman beat St. Joseph's for championship today in 1:30 game.

Waynesboro Middle School beat Caywood in the 4-A game 37-31, not Beaver.Rickman beat Beaver by two points and Waynesboro beat Rickman by 31 in the James C. Haile tourney.Great team at Waynesboro!