2006 TNT State Tournament (boys)

ptguard12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lakeview will be almost unstopable.....the yellow jackets have had a great year loosing only one game to one team which was linden who is in the 2a bracket, but they did beat them in the rematch......lakeview has great skills inside and out, good ball handling and great D....the yellow jackets will be this years 1A TNT Champions :ph34r:

Go Jackets!!! from an ex-student :D

LOL!I like the way u talk bc i am a startin player from lakeview i jsut wan to know who we will be playing in the championchip Saturday!!!

The 5-A bracket is loaded with good teams.

MBA-undefeated

David Lipscomb-1 loss to MBA

Cleveland-undefeated for 2 years

Springfield-undefeated

White County-last years runner up

Webb School

Trousdale County

Dekalb County

Greenbrier

Jasper

Sequatchie Valley Conference winner-TBA

Just an update on MBA. They were just beaten by CPA in the championship game of the HVAC tournament by 3 in overtime.

.... Something on Beaver,i saw them play they have big strong post and even have shooters.#54 had an outstanding performance,the team runs a tight defence,and if they are off they are still almost unbeatable.Around the arc is #31 witch is the tallest but can shoot.then #23,#44, are the guards and can shoot the 3 well.#25 witch comes off the bench can also shoot,and has a tight defence.they also have a guard that has bruised ribs and can shoot the 3 with good percentage......THEY CAN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY HAVE AN OUTSTANDING BENCH.

GOOD LUCK!!! THEY ARE GOOD.....

Congrats to Beaver on winning the Henderson County tournament.