Greeneville vs. Science hill

river271

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaylo, its quite obvious your a female for your lack of knowledge on the game...wattad will score twice as many as ghs's team???be serious, wat have you been smokin? Yea, Greeneville lost to Morristown West; they played horribly which is not an excuse, but didnt your almighty Science Hill LOSE TO DB, and Cherokee beat DB, and Greeneville beat Cherokee twice, so get your facts straight before you run your MOUF bout sumtn you don't know...anyways back to the world-Greeneville win's by 8 or more.

And Mo West #2 IMAC?) lost to Tennessee High (#5 Big 9) twice...Science Hill beat Tennessee High twice...and Greeneville (#1 IMAC) lost to Sullivan Central (#3 Big 9) who lost to Science Hill twice (2nd time by almost 40). Greeneville lost to Clinton and Science Hill beat Clinton 3 days later. So...one can go on and on down the schedule and do the whole 6 degrees of separation thing about who beat who by how many and how those teams faired against common opponents...but it only matters what the teams do head to head Tuesday night. I don't know the head to head records but I would think the Big 9 has done very well against the IMAC. Top 5 teams in Big 9 are 9-1 against the IMAC...but like I said the numbers don't really mean much on Tuesday night...only the 2 teams that show up at the gym :D

Jaylo, its quite obvious your a female for your lack of knowledge on the game...wattad will score twice as many as ghs's team???be serious, wat have you been smokin? Yea, Greeneville lost to Morristown West; they played horribly which is not an excuse, but didnt your almighty Science Hill LOSE TO DB, and Cherokee beat DB, and Greeneville beat Cherokee twice, so get your facts straight before you run your MOUF bout sumtn you don't know...anyways back to the world-Greeneville win's by 8 or more.

Let me see if I understand your statement... Since Jaylo is a moron, Jaylo must be a female... hmmmm.... since you made such a pigheaded statement, you must be a man. Probably should rethink your position or maybe look around next time you are at a Greeneville game and notice how many WOMEN are there.

It is true that Greeneville has had a few bad games over the last couple of weeks. We still only lost 1 game out of those. At Cherokee we were down 7 with 3 minutes left. We won by 6. This means we never give up and i promise you we will not give up tuesday against science hill. This is the biggest game of the year so far for us and players and fans are all fired up for this one. Everyone will be there giving 110%. Sorry to all you topper fans, but if we are on Tuesday, we will win. :thumb:

And Mo West #2 IMAC?) lost to Tennessee High (#5 Big 9) twice...Science Hill beat Tennessee High twice...and Greeneville (#1 IMAC) lost to Sullivan Central (#3 Big 9) who lost to Science Hill twice (2nd time by almost 40). Greeneville lost to Clinton and Science Hill beat Clinton 3 days later. So...one can go on and on down the schedule and do the whole 6 degrees of separation thing about who beat who by how many and how those teams faired against common opponents...but it only matters what the teams do head to head Tuesday night. I don't know the head to head records but I would think the Big 9 has done very well against the IMAC. Top 5 teams in Big 9 are 9-1 against the IMAC...but like I said the numbers don't really mean much on Tuesday night...only the 2 teams that show up at the gym :thumb:

I could not have said it better myself. We can make our predictions, talk about numbers, talk about who beat who, but if someone doesn't show up, then they will lose. I look for both teams to show up and it will be a game for the ages.

Who was supposedly at Cherokee? And where did you hear this? That's pretty darn amazing to supposedly hear that all of those big coaches were there to watch a team from the Inter-Mountain Redneck Conference!

OK Thats enough you people are ignorant and arrogant, just stay IN THE HOOD, or if you can make it to Hal Henard we will kick you back to the HOOD.

Greeneville by 14. Complete dominance in every aspect of the game. I do believe wiggins owned wattad in this one. I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. Greeneville just showed that they will be in this for the long run. Science hill you have awakened something that you didn't wanna mess with. Have a good rest of the season because come regionals, you all will be done. So science hill fans, lets go ahead and hear the excuses cause i would really like to know what you think happened to your almighty toppers. The way i see it...... OVERRATED.....:lol: