Macon vs. R.B.S. on fri Jan 27.

cjfmacon

Thanks! I worked hard on that one, haha. Yea, there were a lot of walks on both sides, I agree, a lot of them were called and a lot of them weren't, but you're right, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, so let's put that one to rest. Another thing I wanted to mention...I liked the sportsmanship at the end of the boy's game...players from both teams met in the middle and prayed, that says a lot about them considering that during the prayer some of their parents and fans were being thrown out of the game...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I worked hard on that one, haha. Yea, there were a lot of walks on both sides, I agree, a lot of them were called and a lot of them weren't, but you're right, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, so let's put that one to rest. Another thing I wanted to mention...I liked the sportsmanship at the end of the boy's game...players from both teams met in the middle and prayed, that says a lot about them considering that during the prayer some of their parents and fans were being thrown out of the game...

Yeah both teams showed great sportsmenship...

and as far as this game not mattering I meant, and I believe that I said it in one of my posts that it shouldn't effect RBS emotionally so that the won't be able to compete in there upcoming district games...This game doesn't effect them district wise and won 2 out of the 3...As far as rivalry wise yeah the game mattered, but as far as anything else it don't and the game shouldn't effect the way they play their upcoming games...

, but RBS is alot better that Lafayette!

How can you be nieve enough to think that RBS is alot better than Macon.If you think RBS is better thats one thing, i personally don't ,but it's just my opinion and everybody has one. But to beat a team twice by a combined 3 points and then come to there place and get beat by 21 or 22 it just don't add up to RBS being alot better like you say they are.

Very good post! And I know alot if not all the players really like each other and really respect each other, it is what happens in the stands that makes it so intense!

Hard fought game by both teams!!! :thumb:

How can you be nieve enough to think that RBS is alot better than Macon.If you think RBS is better thats one thing, i personally don't ,but it's just my opinion and everybody has one. But to beat a team twice by a combined 3 points and then come to there place and get beat by 21 or 22 it just don't add up to RBS being alot better like you say they are.

Your right, everyone has there opinions, and mine is RBS is alot more talented than Lafayette(not taking anything from Lafayette because they are a good team) and you put them on a neutral court and RBS will win a % of the time!!!

IS your name Marcus?

Your right, everyone has there opinions, and mine is RBS is alot more talented than Lafayette(not taking anything from Lafayette because they are a good team) and you put them on a neutral court and RBS will win a % of the time!!!

Would you please explain to me how RBS is alot more talented than Macon when Macon beat them by 21 points Friday night. If RBS beat Macon by that much atleast then you would have some grounds to back this up but they didn't. Why don't you open your eyes and get out of this RBS fantasy land your in and realize that these are 2 evenly matched teams.

And no I'm not Marcus. And I went to Macon Co. not RBS.

Edited by hud20

People are saying different things about what happened in the stands...I was watching but I couldn't hear...I think what happened is someone said something somebody from RBS didn't like, and the RBS person called over our assistant principal, when I looked there was like eight people around her. From there I couldn't see anymore but I heard she got pushed or something and she wants to press charges, we have cameras in our gym so they're going to look at the tapes I guess. Somebody also threw a handful of dollar bills at a ref before they got thrown out...all in all I think about a dozen people got tossed...

People are saying different things about what happened in the stands...I was watching but I couldn't hear...I think what happened is someone said something somebody from RBS didn't like, and the RBS person called over our assistant principal, when I looked there was like eight people around her. From there I couldn't see anymore but I heard she got pushed or something and she wants to press charges, we have cameras in our gym so they're going to look at the tapes I guess. Somebody also threw a handful of dollar bills at a ref before they got thrown out...all in all I think about a dozen people got tossed...

And people say i'm rowdy at a game! :thumb: