FRA Job

topnight

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would not consider it a scoop but I would assume that this job would go to a young asst. looking to get that first head coaching position. Quite possibly someone with a private school background or someone retiring from the public schools and to draw retirement and some extra income. Coach McGuigan did a commendable job and probably saw the writing on the wall.

FRA is a great school with alot of great people involved in it. In my opinion FRA 's location really hurts it. It very close to CPA and BA. It right next to Williamson Co. (seemingly hard place to draw kids to private schools) I was talking with a friend that works in private schools just the other day and he said it best when he said that right now FRA does not have alot of "cache" right now for a private school. The fact of the matter is the multiplier hurt FRA as much as it hurt some public schools

• 3 weeks later...

Hear one of the current assistant coaches at FRA is the favorite to get the job.

Every assistant from the staff is leaving too. New coach will need to create new staff. a fw Wilco guys are up for it. just goes to show that our good football is benefiting some of the assistant coaches.

Centennial '03