point guards

tntallguy31

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinsley Longhurst has not signed with anyone yet. She is getting several looks from NAIA teams. I think that Kinsley is going to be a win-fall for someone.

Kinsley has been a real General on the court for Father Ryan. She has shot 59% from 3 pt land and 64% from two point range. Kinsley has her Post-players in the right position to score by adding almost 5 assists per game for the season.

Kinsley is also doing all the little things that do not get into the stat book. She usually has the best defender on the opposing team assigned to her, so she sets up her team mates up to be successful. She also gets the assignment to defend the opposing team's best guard and has taken away that option for the competition.

I believe that she will be taking an offer before the end of the season.

Kinsley Longhurst has not signed with anyone yet. She is getting several looks from NAIA teams. I think that Kinsley is going to be a win-fall for someone.

Kinsley has been a real General on the court for Father Ryan. She has shot 59% from 3 pt land and 64% from two point range. Kinsley has her Post-players in the right position to score by adding almost 5 assists per game for the season.

Kinsley is also doing all the little things that do not get into the stat book. She usually has the best defender on the opposing team assigned to her, so she sets up her team mates up to be successful. She also gets the assignment to defend the opposing team's best guard and has taken away that option for the competition.

I believe that she will be taking an offer before the end of the season.

Me too!!! :blink:

who are the best unsigned senior point guards in the state?

Katie Blevins from McMinn Central. The Chattanooga Times picked her as one of the "Night of the Stars" when they beat Brainerd a few weeks ago.

Katie is a great team leader on and off the floor. She currently is the leading scorer as well as a great ballhandler, playmaker, her passes are tremendous, and runs plays so everyone can score.

She sees the floor better than any point guard I have seen. She is a 4.0 student and a great Christian as well.

She went head to head with William Blount's Puleo, (who is a great player) when Central beat William Blount.

Several colleges are talking to her and she is undecided.

She will be a tremendous asset to any college team on and off the floor.

• 3 weeks later...

Katie Blevins - McMinn Central. She is a floor general as well as the leading scorer for the team. I love watching her play.

Katie Blevins from McMinn Central. The Chattanooga Times picked her as one of the "Night of the Stars" when they beat Brainerd a few weeks ago.

Katie is a great team leader on and off the floor. She currently is the leading scorer as well as a great ballhandler, playmaker, her passes are tremendous, and runs plays so everyone can score.

She sees the floor better than any point guard I have seen. She is a 4.0 student and a great Christian as well.

She went head to head with William Blount's Puleo, (who is a great player) when Central beat William Blount.

Several colleges are talking to her and she is undecided.

She will be a tremendous asset to any college team on and off the floor.

Another quality point guard in TN is Jena Rickard from Tennessee High. She is not flashy or doesn't score alot of points, but she gets the ball to the open player. She is a true leader and when she is on the court no one hustles or plays with more heart than she does. She is one of the leading rebounders on her team and she is 5'4. She rarely turns the ball over and her defense is unbelievable.

Paige Rhodes of Perry County is the most underrated player in the state. There is no way to measure what she has meant to the Lady Vikings over the past few years. I feel that she is the best defensive player in 12A not to mention the assists she has racked up gettin the rock to Edney and Weatherly. Way to go Paige!!!!