The best AA team next year?

Fire2and1Ice

I want to know who everyone thinks will be the best team in AA?

Personally, I think Loudon is going to be the best team. They only got beat by 9 to AE in the Regional Semi-Finals and they have everyone except one player returning next year. I don't think anyone will have an answer to the dynamic duo of Tremon Hall and Jonathan Moss.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

See the thing about the best upcoming AA team is that people count the magnet school known as Hume-Fogg out. But in my opinion from what I saw coming back they will be the best. They have Harriford coming back, Wade, and also Russell.(6'7") Then they have two upcoming sophmores, Winfrow and the big guy who broke his leg. They will be a big addition. Also I went to the game when their Freshmen played Hillwood, the first game of the season. The guardnamed Trey Hobson, I looked at the stats and he had 32 points, 11 rebounds, and 5 assists. Then after I saw him in that game,I wentto the next two games when they played Hillsboro. The first game Hobson had 28 points, 10 rebounds, and 6 assists, and the second game he had 27 points, 15 rebounds, and 4 assists. This guy will be a big addition, he should even be a starter without discussion. Then they also had another freshmen by the name of Jared Crow who was a big rebounder. He will be very good as a junior. I'm sorry to get on the subject, but next year the show in varsity will be Harriford and League, then Hobson and Lee. The reason that I say Hume-Fogg will be the best is because the line up will be: Harriford, Winfrow, Hobson, Wade, and Russell(some times the big sophmore.)Harriford will be the best guard in AA next year. He is not very tall either. The guards to follow will be Hobson and Lee.

Austin East always has to be considered for AA. But I believe Elizabethton will be hard to beat next year. They have everyone back but one starter. When you have a point guard, a pure shooter, and a big man, that makes an awesome combination. The key question is whether big Redd will stay out of foul trouble next year.

Elizabethton has to be the favorite from the East. They return virtually everyone including manchild Vince Redd. Loudon will also be solid if they can replace the tenacity and leadership of Kevin Herrell. Austin East once again will be good but without Jam Blair they will struggle to get past a now experienced Fulton Falcons team which made great strides towards the end of the season. Rutledge could also be a player in Region 1. York has to be considered a favorite out of middle TN with Travis Tate and Derek Ledbetter leading the way. Upperman also has a lot of talent returning.......

I don't really think York will be the power of middle Tennessee. They will have their hands full to just win their district. I know that they have alot of talent returning, including Tate, but Upperman will be right up there with them. Livingston will also be hard to beat next year. The District 7 should be intresting to follow.

Guest lilkobe

I'm going to say Austin East and Booker T.Washington because of the two great guards that are going to be seen for awhile. I'm talking about Albert Harris and Andre Allen. Should be a exciting matchup if they ever meet up.