Nobody can beat Courtney Coffey from jp2 in state

Pope#4

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the attack on the Reviez family. You must be smelling your own armpit. It has the odor of a coward!

Why attack a family? :thumb: Attacking a kid or family is the unwritten no-no rule on coacht. I'm disappointed in U!

As far as Nationals. I've seen plenty of Champions loose the first round. How far did last years OW State Champ get?

If you can win one U can say you went against the best from the Nation. One year they had a 5 X undefeated State Champ from NE, loose in the first round, won his second and was out by his third. He was already on scholarship to the Univ of NE.

Spencer Manly was pinned in the first round of the Nationals. How far did Houstons State champ get in the Nationals last year. It's an honor to be invited and represent your team, family and state. Very few win it and some of our best are happy to make All American.

Last year was Nick Reviez first full season. I think he's come a long way.

The topic was "Nobody can beat Coffee" I an a few others from around the State do not agree. So please do not attack a kids family. BTW-The Reviez family has not been throw out of any match or Tourney.

That's my job! :huh:

Masterblaster,

I have set on the fence and enjoyed this thread as you have kept many of us laughing with your post. However, what is it that upset you from Stovepipe? How did he attack the Reviez family? He never said the Reviez family had been thrown out of a match or tourney. How did he attack the Reviez family or the kid. He made a statement that he did not believe the kid would win 1 maybe 2 matches at the Senior Nationals. If this is attacking the kid, then YOU have gone over line because you keep dogging the Ryan kid and how he got pinned by the Farragut B team member and how everybody should watch out for Cash at BA. If Stovepipe can't say something negative about Reviez, then you should not say anything negative about another wrestler.

As for having a cousin on the wall at Ryan, I am tired of hearing this. Nobody cares. Does it make you feel better to say this every time somebody questions the Reviez family. How many times do you have to tell everybody this?

You should be proud of Reviez and what he has done for Farragut wrestling. He has had an outstanding career. However, leave the excuses at home. He had a chance to wrestle Coffee at the tournament in Knoxville, you and everybody knew that he would be there, Reviez did not wrestle. Make an excuse. Reviez barely wins at the Ryan tournament, refree cheated him on the bogus stalling calls, had to lose 20 lbs the day before. More excuses. You are beginning to sound like a broken record. There was an old song that had a verse that fits this oh so well, "Second verse, same as the first". Get over it and quite making excuses. All that matters is if you win or lose. The excuses are getting worn out!!!!!!!

Me personally, I don't know who would win between these two giants. I think it would be a great match. I haven't seen the Coffee kid other than the state last year and he was a man. No coaching, all athlete. Farragut at least has a coach who can coach Reviez. Oh yes, only the second year of wrestling. Same old tired line. Whatever. I would love to see this match, maybe at the Senior Nationals, oh yes, Coffee is only a Junior.

"The odds are better that his parents will get thrown out of the tournament . "

How is this not saying something about his parents. Take off your D-II, purple glasses.

Stovepipe is wrong for saying that. It would be the same as me saying that Bateman’s parents will be thrown out at state. I don't think any of the FR Irish would appreciate that because they know what a fine family they are.

Again the subject is "Nobody can beat Coffee" I and a few other don't agree. Ian M of ND will give Nick all he wants. He would do the same to Coffee this year.

What you call excuses, I call facts. If Reviez can win FR Tourney at his worst then guess what he can do at his best.

hespinnedref-"He had a chance to wrestle Coffee at the tournament in Knoxville, you and everybody knew that he would be there, Reviez did not wrestle.

You’re wrong again!

The FHS team did not go to the Knox Cath Tourney.

Wow, Nick was at FR Tourney, I guess Coffee should have come down the road to Father Ryan and wrestled Reviez.

As far as folks on the Irish wall. I'm sorry if I have pride in having my family go thru FR since the 50's. I spent many a cold night watching the Irish play football, off of west end. I don't think you can take that from me but give it a try.

We all know Coffee is a JR. Wow, Reviez 1st full year as a wrestler was his JR year.

I sorry for saying negative things about Dempsey that was wrong! :(

Except the JV part! :thumb:

As far as laughing at my post , hop on board! I'm laughing now!!!!!! :huh::D

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

Masterblaster,

You should be proud of Reviez and what he has done for Farragut wrestling. He has had an outstanding career. However, leave the excuses at home. He had a chance to wrestle Coffee at the tournament in Knoxville, you and everybody knew that he would be there, Reviez did not wrestle. (Wrong, Mr Pinned) Make an excuse. Reviez barely wins at the Ryan tournament, (Didn't he Pin everyone except Dempsey) refree cheated him on the bogus stalling calls, (Yep) had to lose 20 lbs the day before. (All Facts) More excuses. All that matters is if you win or lose.

OK, HE WON!!! :thumb: The FACTS are getting worn out!!!!!!!

"The odds are better that his parents will get thrown out of the tournament . "

How is this not saying something about his parents. Take off your D-II, purple glasses. - Why is it every time somebody challenges you, they are wearing purple glasses. I never tried to take anything away from you, especially Ryan. What is that all about. This is a weak excuse by you. Oh did I say excuse, you are the "MasterBlaster of the Excuses".

Stovepipe is wrong for saying that. It would be the same as me saying that Bateman’s parents will be thrown out at state. I don't think any of the FR Irish would appreciate that because they know what a fine family they are. The Bateman's have nothing to do with this. Stovepipe never said the Reviez family would be thrown out, he said the odds are better. When you want to comment on something, be sure you have the facts straight and quite straying off subject.

Again the subject is "Nobody can beat Coffee" I and a few other don't agree. Ian M of ND will give Nick all he wants. He would do the same to Coffee this year.

What you call excuses, I call facts. If Reviez can win FR Tourney at his worst then guess what he can do at his best.

hespinnedref-"He had a chance to wrestle Coffee at the tournament in Knoxville, you and everybody knew that he would be there, Reviez did not wrestle.

You’re wrong again!

The FHS team did not go to the Knox Cath Tourney.

Wow, Nick was at FR Tourney, I guess Coffee should have come down the road to Father Ryan and wrestled Reviez.

As far as folks on the Irish wall. I'm sorry if I have pride in having my family go thru FR since the 50's. I spent many a cold night watching the Irish play football, off of west end. I don't think you can take that from me but give it a try.

We all know Coffee is a JR. Wow, Reviez 1st full year as a wrestler was his JR year.

I sorry for saying negative things about Dempsey that was wrong! ;)

Except the JV part! :thumb:

As far as laughing at my post , hop on board! I'm laughing now!!!!!! :thumb::lol:

Glad to have another member join the Laughing Club, especially when you are laughing at yourself, especially seing the gramatical errors you spewed.

See you at the State Tournament, oh, I forgot, Farragut will not be there. What excuse will you have now, they just finished exams and they had to help Phillip Fulmer with recruiting. Excuses, excuses, "Second verse, same as the first."

P.S. Thanks for including me in the Purple glasses, I don't even live in Nashville, however, I am being lumped in with them. What a weak excuse. Oh, there I go again!!!!

Edited by hespinnedref

Glad to have another member join the Laughing Club, especially when you are laughing at yourself, especially seing the gramatical errors and errors you spewed.

You got me! I forgot this was a site for spelling and grammer!There's an old saying about laughing at yourself. It would be wasted on you! When ever some one is proved wrong on here it goes to insults and their typing ability/spelling/grammer

See you at the State Tournament, oh, I forgot, (I will be there, come by and say Howdy) Farragut will not be there.

Let's not go there! There is another topic on that one. Maryville is the Best Dual Team in our region and will be the best team to represent Region 2. No excuse , thats a fact. Of course we didn't go to the state duals for the last 2 years and finished 4th and 6th in the traditional State Tourney.

What excuse will you have now, they just finished exams and they had to help

Phillip Fulmer with recruiting. (How did U know! ) Excuses, excuses, "Second verse, same as the first."

P.S. Thanks for including me in the Purple glasses, I don't even live in Nashville, however, I am being lumped in with them. ( I was trying to give you some class) (I'm sorry, I didn't research your post and figure out your loyalties) What a weak excuse. (FACTS) Oh, there I go again!!!!

Ok, your a Chattanooga boy. Good for you. I loved the Moc programm when we lived there. Looks like you hang out on the D-2 topics. That get's it down to Baylor, McCallie or from some of your post ND. (Bing< I have a winner) You attack someone on every other post, so now I'm on your list with Bartlettdad, Sommers and a few others. I'm glad to join their club. Say, Hi ti Dr. M and his wife they are great folks.

Also, Good LUCK, to ND at the State Duals. I was going to be there cheering for them but you might not like that.

Since you didn't get on here and say Ian M had a chance to beat Coffee, you must not have faith in the Green Irish 215. I do! Sad for you :thumb: Woops forgot a period, call out the Grammer patrol!

Let me give you a quote you can relate to.

cubbie 115, I will not shut up when somebody gets on here and makes statements that are not accurate. Why post inaccurate info.

Let's get the facts before we post or don't post at all. If you want to post, then make it clear you are stating an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. Certainly you an agree to this. Let's leave out out opinions unless we are sure.

Why not let folks knoww why Ian M wasn't at the KCHS Tourney? His team was at the Tourney! He had good reasons. Is that an excuse or fact?

I got it, Stovepipe must be Brittany Spears.

As for my loyalties, DII is what I follow most. I am big supporter of Gordon Connell, Jim Morgan, James Russell, Steve Henry and others. I have followed Steve's program for many years. He may not have the money the private schools have, but what he does have is dedication and a great work ethic. He gets more out of less than any coach I know.

As for the attacks, I do not attack, I only point out the facts. Having read my earlier posts, I would believe you would have known that, however, after reading what you write, I don't believe you could comprehend. Baylor, McCallie, Notre Dame and Soddy Daisy will be at the state this weekend and will be bringing home some hardware. They don't bring home hardware for 4th and 6th. Good luck to Baylor and McCallie for I see round 2 of this great rivalry being wrestled out for the championship.

P.S. We were talking about the Reviez family and all of your excuses, not Ian. Excuses again!!!!!!

Edited by hespinnedref

I got it, Stovepipe must be Brittany Spears.

As for my loyalties, DII is what I follow most. I am big supporter of Gordon Connell, Jim Morgan, James Russell, Steve Henry and others. I have followed Steve's program for many years. He may not have the money the private schools have, but what he does have is dedication and a great work ethic. He gets more out of less than any coach I know.

As for the attacks, I do not attack, I only point out the facts. Having read my earlier posts, I would believe you would have known that, however, after reading what you write, I don't believe you could comprehend. ( You are right U lost me on this one) They are great Dual team's. No debate there. Baylor, McCallie, Notre Dame and Soddy Daisy will be at the state this weekend and will be bringing home some hardware. They don't bring home hardware for 4th and 6th. Good luck to Baylor and McCallie for I see round 2 of this great rivalry being wrestled out for the championship.

"They don't bring home hardware for 4th and 6th." :lol: Thats a fact I can't debate.

We ar no Baylor, McCallie, Notre Dame, FRHS, Bradley or Soddy.

However, for a program that had 4 coaches in 5 years, I think they have done OK.

We have a long way to go to be a good Dual team. Don't know if we will get there but we have parents who give their time to our program to help it be the best it can.

Oh, again wrong topic!

"They don't bring home hardware for 4th and 6th." :lol: Thats a fact I can't debate.

We ar no Baylor, McCallie, Notre Dame, FRHS, Bradley or Soddy.

However, for a program that had 4 coaches in 5 years, I think they have done OK.

We have a long way to go to be a good Dual team. Don't know if we will get there but we have parents who give their time to our program to help it be the best it can.

Oh, again wrong topic!

MB,

I must respond immediately because this is the most intelligent post I have read from you. You are correct that Farragut does not have the program of those mentioned, however, Farragut continues to get better every year dispite all of the coaching turnover. You should be proud!!!!!

See you in Clarksville with the Chatt contingent.

:lol:

MB,

I must respond immediately because this is the most intelligent post I have read from you. You are correct that Farragut does not have the program of those mentioned, however, Farragut continues to get better every year dispite all of the coaching turnover. You should be proud!!!!!

See you in Clarksville with the Chatt contingent.

:lol::lol:

Thank's! I will take it and shut up.

Our young Coaches will be glad to see someone giving them some pats on the back instead of kicks in the butt!

BTW- Going back to the topic, how do you think Ian M would do against Mr Coffee this year?