Nobody can beat Courtney Coffey from jp2 in state

Pope#4

Why, no answers?

1. Has Father Ryans Bateman faced Coffee?

2. Going back to the topic, how do you think Ian M would do against Mr Coffee this year?

3. Why not let folks know why Ian M wasn't at the KCHS Tourney?

4. How is this not saying something about his parents?

5. Who has faced both Champs this year? I would like to know their views?

6. So Coffee hasn't been beat in 2 years?

7. Who has Coffe Beat this yea out of the D-I top 6?

8. Minnwell may end up more dominant in state than Kenny Merideth was last season. He could take it at 189 or 215. Am I wrong?

9. Hasn't Minwell wrestled up most of the season?

10. Do they have any common opponents other than Dempsey of Father Ryan?

** Lots of questions, very few answers on the topic.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still trying to figure out what made you go off on me and my personal addictions I suposedly have? Maybe it because I said the G. P. West was the best Tounament in the state with the Dog Pound a close second?

Sommers,

If you did say that the GP West tournament was the best in Tennessee and the Dog Pound was a close second you are crazy. You are probably just crazy enough that you need some serious professional assistance.

Edited by cbg

Masterblaster,

I ask you once but you have not responded so I will ask you again: What common opponents do Reviez & Coffee have other than Dempsey from Father Ryan? As for the fact that Reviez had to cut 20 pounds in a short period of time, do we not have a weight management program in Tennessee to keep that from taking place?

Edited by cbg

Why, no answers?

1. Has Father Ryans Bateman faced Coffee? Don't know. Anybody in Nashville answer this?

2. Going back to the topic, how do you think Ian M would do against Mr Coffee this year? I believe it would be a good match, Ian's technique and strength against Coffee's braun. I can state as an expert, Ian is coached better. Otherwise, as stated earlier, only have seen Coffee in the state last year.

3. Why not let folks know why Ian M wasn't at the KCHS Tourney? I thought this topic was about Reviez and Coffee?

4. How is this not saying something about his parents? What gives?

8. Minnwell may end up more dominant in state than Kenny Merideth was last season. He could take it at 189 or 215. Am I wrong?

If you are asking me to respond, I will.

I'm still trying to figure out what made you go off on me and my personal addictions I suposedly have? Maybe it because I said the G. P. West was the best Tounament in the state with the Dog Pound a close second?

Sommers, I did not go off on you. By the way, what do you mean "personal addictions"? The post you are referring to is long gone, however, if you want to state that the G.P. West tournament is the best in the state with the Dog Pound second, that is your opinion and a weak one at best. You have pulled me back into this and I will answer with, the G.P. West tournament is not even the best tournament in its own city. There is not a better tournament in the state than McCallie's Invitational every year. The Dog Pound tournament might be the second best tournament if you are comparing it to bowling tournaments. I assume you are kidding with this statement, if not, take it for what it is.

Sommers, I did not go off on you. By the way, what do you mean "personal addictions"? The post you are referring to is long gone, however, if you want to state that the G.P. West tournament is the best in the state with the Dog Pound second, that is your opinion and a weak one at best. You have pulled me back into this and I will answer with, the G.P. West tournament is not even the best tournament in its own city. There is not a better tournament in the state than McCallie's Invitational every year. The Dog Pound tournament might be the second best tournament if you are comparing it to bowling tournaments. I assume you are kidding with this statement, if not, take it for what it is.

:blink: OK, You do make me laugh! :lol:

Be gentle on or poor program when we come to the Round house!

How is the Bradley 171 doing this year?

If you are asking me to respond, I will.

Please, do. If it's fact's and not pot shots! :blink:

Masterblaster,

I ask you once but you have not responded so I will ask you again: What common opponents do Reviez & Coffee have other than Dempsey from Father Ryan? As for the fact that Reviez had to cut 20 pounds in a short period of time, do we not have a weight management program in Tennessee to keep that from taking place?

I don't know I was counting on someone in the know!

His match's are usually only :30 to 1 min so I can't remember all the victims.

D-1

1) Nick Reveiz (Farragut)

2) Ian Meredith (Notre Dame)

3) Brett Rogers (Collierville)

4) Jon Sively (Bradley)

5) Matt Lettner (Soddy)

6) Ethan Henley (Science Hill)

others to watch: Stephen Ball (FRA), Pete Evans (William Blount), Corey Jeacock (Maryville) , ....Underwood (McMinn Central)

The ones that I remember are: #5 Lettner-Nick controlled a close match, #3 I think was sick at the FR ttourney. WB-He pinned in the 1st round, and Maryville ?

215-

Courtney Coffey PJP 2

Brandon Jackson Briarcrest

Davis Demsey Father Ryan

Bobby Huffaker MCC

Please, do. If it's fact's and not pot shots! :thumb:

I don't know I was counting on someone in the know!

His match's are usually only :30 to 1 min so I can't remember all the victims.

D-1

1) Nick Reveiz (Farragut)

2) Ian Meredith (Notre Dame)

3) Brett Rogers (Collierville)

4) Jon Sively (Bradley)

5) Matt Lettner (Soddy)

6) Ethan Henley (Science Hill)

others to watch: Stephen Ball (FRA), Pete Evans (William Blount), Corey Jeacock (Maryville) , ....Underwood (McMinn Central)

The ones that I remember are: #5 Lettner-Nick controlled a close match, #3 I think was sick at the FR ttourney. WB-He pinned in the 1st round, and Maryville ?

215-

Courtney Coffey PJP 2

Brandon Jackson Briarcres

Davis Demsey Father Ryan

Bobby Huffaker MCC

What about the weight management question?

:thumb:

What about the weight management question?

:thumb:

I think I'm going to hate myself for this but what question?

If your talking wt mgmt. I don't think the state can controll kids eating habits over the holidays or a family vacation. If they gain lbs over the breaks or weekends do they start over?

Hey, maybe someone just got on your screen name once. I was hoping you'd say Dog Pound was at least better than G. P. West though. :blink:

:blink::o

Why, no answers?

1. Has Father Ryans Bateman faced Coffee?

2. Going back to the topic, how do you think Ian M would do against Mr Coffee this year?

3. Why not let folks know why Ian M wasn't at the KCHS Tourney?

4. How is this not saying something about his parents?

Blaster, here is a little help

#1- No Bateman and coffey have not wrestled

#6- No one in Tn has beat Coffey the last 2 yrs.(lost last yr and this yr in battles with 2 time and most likely 3 time Ky state champ that is ranked top 20 in the nation.)

#7- As stated in an earlier post, Coffey stuck Henley(SH) and Evans(WB), both in the first.

I've seen both of these young men wrestle. Having seen Reviez wrestle in the Ryan Tournament I was impressed by his quickness, strength, and skill level. Coffee is no more than a football player whose uniform becomes a singlet and head gear in place of shoulder pads and a helmet each November. He has the advantage of size and strength over nearly every opponent, but lacks the level of skill it would take to beat Reviez. No doubt it would be a good match, but unfortunately it will never happen.

So, the debate continues....

Four pages on something that want happen!

I've seen both and it would be a great match.

Winner Reviez!