Oneida Middle Boys Basketball

unstoppableforce

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not know that Harriman got knocked out of the tournament that is a surprise to me ...but i do know that mary hughes was good last year i got to sit on the bench and watch that one and could do nothin about it they did it again this year ...playing the underdog and coming out on top now they if they just beat cloudland they'll be in the finals for the 2nd year in a row.

well my semi's were wrong lol...

so now i think that Mary Hughes will beat cloudland because i heard Harriman was probably the best team in the tournament but you never know thats just what i heard.

So I'm hoping that Mary Hughes and Oneida plays in the championship so maybe Oneida can get some revenge on Mary Hughes for knocking us out last year.

It looks like Area II has Oneida in the semi-finals while Area I has the remaining three teams: 1) Bluff City, 2) Cloudland, and 3) Mary Hughes

Saturday's semi finals match-ups are as follows:

(;) Mary Hughes vs Cloudland

(;) Oneida vs Bluff City

well it looks like oneida got put out today by bluff city...and how bad did mary hughes beat harriman ;)

Boys C'Ship match-up is:

Mary Hughes vs Bluff City

gooseman told me that Mary Hughes beat Harriman by at least 20pts or so

thats pretty hard to believe that harriman would get beat by that much but all things are possible i guess...so know i guess i'm pullin for mary hughes ;)

:blink: hms10 great season & run in district tournament. Just wanted to coment on oms play, seen the game on replayand they turned the ball over 5 strate times under 3minutes15seconds left.UR pressure must have gotten to them. U cant win that way. :lol:

yeah are pressure was good but i want to know if oneida when they lost to bluff city if they got screwed over by the refs like hms did when they played cloudland????? :huh: