Giles Co. Coaching Search Underway!

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

Sounds like another coach I know leaving Giles Co. Wait a minute, what is it you guys have been saying. "He is just bettering himself" This is too funny.

At least he made it well known that he was in the hunt to become the head coach at BGA. He never said that he wouldn't pursue the BGA job just to turn right around and go after it anyway.

Why can't you just answer the questions I layed out on the table???? WJ is GONE!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he made it well known that he was in the hunt to become the head coach at BGA. He never said that he wouldn't pursue the BGA job just to turn right around and go after it anyway.

Why can't you just answer the questions I layed out on the table???? WJ is GONE!!!!

Gone indeed. But with no where to go!

Never....never....to Pearl Cohn.

Guest catfish-hunter

Gone indeed. But with no where to go!

Never....never....to Pearl Cohn.

Well I said he may or may not get the PC job. It's no secret that he's been my pick to get it as well as all of the Nashville Sports Writers. If he gets it great. If he doesn't get it then I'm wrong and for that I really could care less. The point is that WJ has pursued other opportunites and that's a fact. It's also a fact that in doing so he has lied to many in Lewisburg who put their faith in him. Mac McCurry may have been many things but I've never read or heard anything dishonest about the man on this website or any other for that matter. I wonder what he's thinking when he kicks back in his rocking chair at nights and thinks back to all of the doings that took place this time last year in Marshall Co. Do you all think that he's laughing it up?????? I DO :lol:

Guest catfish-hunter

Well I said he may or may not get the PC job. It's no secret that he's been my pick to get it as well as all of the Nashville Sports Writers. If he gets it great. If he doesn't get it then I'm wrong and for that I really could care less. The point is that WJ has pursued other opportunites and that's a fact. It's also a fact that in doing so he has lied to many in Lewisburg who put their faith in him. Mac McCurry may have been many things but I've never read or heard anything dishonest about the man on this website or any other for that matter. I wonder what he's thinking when he kicks back in his rocking chair at nights and thinks back to all of the doings that took place this time last year in Marshall Co. Do you all think that he's laughing it up?????? I DO :(

Well he's not going to Pearl-Cohn. Why??? Like a moron he messed that up like he does everything else. He has lost the trust and support and his only friend in the coaching business in this state. You all know who I'm talking about.

Will he be at Marshall Co. in the fall??? NO WAY!! It may take 'til the summer and spring practice may be a total waste altogether but in the end there will be a new face roaming the sidelines in Lewisburg next fall.

Catfish, wait a minute....are you now replying to your own post?

Well he's not going to Pearl-Cohn. Why??? Like a moron he messed that up like he does everything else. He has lost the trust and support and his only friend in the coaching business in this state. You all know who I'm talking about.

Will he be at Marshall Co. in the fall??? NO WAY!! It may take 'til the summer and spring practice may be a total waste altogether but in the end there will be a new face roaming the sidelines in Lewisburg next fall.

Guest catfish-hunter

Catfish, wait a minute....are you now replying to your own post?

Yeah I've officially lost it. The point is that WJ is out of the PC search but he still won't be in Lewisburg (coaching anyway) this fall.

Yeah I've officially lost it. The point is that WJ is out of the PC search but he still won't be in Lewisburg (coaching anyway) this fall.

Catfish, I tried to tell you WJ wasn't going to PC.

Still though, you've got a better batting average than most on here & your

knowledge is impressive.

Just curious, why don't you think WJ will coaching in Lewisburg this fall ?

I haven't heard that, but again I don't get out much.

I repeat- catfish, all mouth and no brain.

Guest catfish-hunter

I repeat- catfish, all mouth and no brain.

That would make you all mouth and no guts then wouldn't it coward??????? It's easy to sit there behind a keyboard and shoot your mouth off when your identity is hidden. That's impressive :thumb: