West Keeps on Rolling

dewayne robinson

They may considered self-employed, but they are still under the TSSAA. Self-employment is more of a tax consequence issue than a legality issue.

Congrats on making one of the five dumbest posts I have ever read on here.

Trust me if there was a lawsuit the TSSAA would be front and center. I'm 100% positive they wouldn't want to be involved. They are actually sub-contracted employees of the TSSAA.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. That is true. Coach K uses profanity a lot on TV.

Believe me, basketball officials become the law when they step out on the court. They can do no wrong. What I have never understood is how football coaches can get away with murder and basketball coaches can't even whisper, "you stink" without penalty. By the way, Shane is not one of the oldest refs around. That is his father.

get over yourself man, all you have on bruce pearl is that he did something in freaking 1989....guess what, that is 17 years ago, people change, and what exactly was so bad that he said to the student body at the ut-florida game, i can guarantee you it wasn't 1% as bad as what the student body was saying at and before the game...and what about when the fans started throwing stuff on the court and instead of the PA announcer asking the fans to stop, pearl takes the task on his shoulders to go over and say hey guys, this is a great atmosphere with 2 great teams, lets just have some great basketball played and be respectful to everyone..he didn't have to do that, but he did...and you are trying to dig up useless facts trying to bring him down because you are upset with the ut athletic program as a whole...pearl is anything but the problem with that school, so quit acting like his getting thrown out of his son's high school basketball game for doing literally nothing is a big deal, because its not, and there were plenty of witnesses there to account for that

GOOD POST.. so what if Pearl says a cuss word.. yes it wasnt right.. but if im not mistaken..o what book is it that says all have sinned.. dadgum.. i just read it last Sunday and before i went to bed last night..something..maybe the Bible.. but im not sure lol... how do you think the students would have reacted if he would have said, "And we're going to kick their butt!!" sometimes thats (cuss word) what it takes to get ppl fired up...as sad as that may sound.. Pearl is the best thing thats happen to Tennessee in a while.. Lord knows its not our football record... look at what hes dont with this program.. Bradshaw, who averaged about next to nothing last year is now in the double digits and leading the team in rebounding.. Pearl is a beast!!