In the West

tricklician

I don't know avout 15 k's every time Hayes pitches, but I definately look for him to record 15+ against Huntingdon. I would say Mckenzie mathces up very well top to bottom with Huntingdon. Huntingdon is nowhere near strong enough to be predicting a district championship at this point!

How can Huntingdon not match up to Mckenzie from top to bottom, mckenzie from top to bottom is drew hayes and drew hayes only, huntingdon actually has a TEAM! not just one superstar. who else do they have beau brown? thats funny, you see where he took the basketball team, NO WHERE! He might be the engine but theres no one steering

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cptjack34 you seem to be very knowledgeable concerning west tennessee baseball. What do you think about Hardin County this year. The state champs Houston put them out last year and I hear they are returning at least 7 seven starters......

i hear hardin co is going to be pretty good,i dont know alot all their players .they do have the milligan kid and he is really good.

How can Huntingdon not match up to Mckenzie from top to bottom, mckenzie from top to bottom is drew hayes and drew hayes only, huntingdon actually has a TEAM! not just one superstar. who else do they have beau brown? thats funny, you see where he took the basketball team, NO WHERE! He might be the engine but theres no one steering

Ok all it takes is drew hayes to go deep a couple times and then he pitches a shut out game over.. and thats how the story ends

What are you talking about? I said I think Mckenzie matches up VERY WELL with Huntingdon. How do you find that to say Huntingdon cannot match up with Mckenzie? As far as I know saying one team matches up with another implies the two teams are on the same level. I would say the man on the mound does the majority of the steering. Wouldn't you? How hard is it to win when your pitcher throws a shutout?

What are you talking about? I said I think Mckenzie matches up VERY WELL with Huntingdon. How do you find that to say Huntingdon cannot match up with Mckenzie? As far as I know saying one team matches up with another implies the two teams are on the same level. I would say the man on the mound does the majority of the steering. Wouldn't you? How hard is it to win when your pitcher throws a shutout?

i grew up in mckenzie and played ball there and i have seen alot of games between mckenzie and huntingdon.and i know that when they faceoff in baseball,football or any sport there will be alot of pressure and shot tempers,but it is always a good game.all i can say is lets do the talking on the field.i am sure huntingdon has good players they always do.mckenzie also has alot too not just drew hayes .drew is a good player and the leader of the team.his older brother mike hayes was a great pitcher for mckenzie also so drew learned very well. but we can never say what can happen till they take the field.

i grew up in mckenzie and played ball there and i have seen alot of games between mckenzie and huntingdon.and i know that when they faceoff in baseball,football or any sport there will be alot of pressure and shot tempers,but it is always a good game.all i can say is lets do the talking on the field.i am sure huntingdon has good players they always do.mckenzie also has alot too not just drew hayes .drew is a good player and the leader of the team.his older brother mike hayes was a great pitcher for mckenzie also so drew learned very well. but we can never say what can happen till they take the field.

who else does mckenzie have........? im predicting a district championship for huntingdon again

look guys the way it is beside all the "talk" we will have to see everyone on the field. as to mustangs and rebels couldn't begin to get into that i hope the red comes out and steps up to the plate. drew is not all we have but good to have as far as the team goes, last year we had a new coach and a good one but we also have growing pains as well; but excuses are like rearends everyone has one. we'll just have to get the season started.i'm pulling for the rebels but i do have my doubts.

look guys the way it is beside all the "talk" we will have to see everyone on the field. as to mustangs and rebels couldn't begin to get into that i hope the red comes out and steps up to the plate. drew is not all we have but good to have as far as the team goes, last year we had a new coach and a good one but we also have growing pains as well; but excuses are like rearends everyone has one. we'll just have to get the season started.i'm pulling for the rebels but i do have my doubts.

who else do they have?

who else do they have?

look i'm not in to calling out guys names. as to answer your question is it all about pitching ? i think not. it is a team. we have a few good sophmores, good seniors and the juniors fill in the gap. each spot has it's own player of course i have my favorites as well, but you have to have some guns to hit the ball and you can not afford errors. that kills us sometimes. for rebels in baseball & football we kill our ownself with bad apples.. we have more than 1 in the bunch.. as for our pitching no of course drew can't do it all, he'd look pretty ridiculous running around playing all the positions but i will give the boy credit he's one heck of a guy.. all said we pack a good bunch of boys IF they can leave their attitude where it belongs, we scrimmage friday come look for yourself.

Edited by eyeball

As to the answer to who it's going to be in the west. It will be Lexington. They have beaten North Side, USJ, Huntingdon, and Milan.

That' pretty impressive. I agree Lexington has a good shot to go all the way. Good luck. Who was the toughest team you guys played? Are the Keck's back from basketball now?