In the West

tricklician

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reply to some of the previous posts. Spencer Clifft has thrown a legit 88 mph this winter and I can see him very easlily throwing 90 this summer. He has a very projectable frame and the scouts love him. The control will come. He has really busted his butt this winter and will open alot of eyes this spring.

• 2 weeks later...

man you are talking crazy about pantofer,why must you say stuff like that.you must be a kid or have a kid at one of the soft schools in west tn.jcm is a real school madeup of real kids not one of the schools that try and stack the teams like a travel ball team or a dixie youth team that must be what your used to.you just hide and watch jcm and pantofer.and he will go bigtime let us know where you or your child goes we will be waiting to hear.

How has JCM been playing?

Just a reply to some of the previous posts. Spencer Clifft has thrown a legit 88 mph this winter and I can see him very easlily throwing 90 this summer. He has a very projectable frame and the scouts love him. The control will come. He has really busted his butt this winter and will open alot of eyes this spring.

Just a reply to this post. Who was driving the Corvette? Are you kidding? More like 78!!

You'll laugh now, He'll laugh later with his D1 scholly in hand.

I wasn't laughing at anyone. I just think you may have overestimated this kid. D1, now that is a different story. If that is the case, then I've seen 100 D1 players already this season!!

Edited by dirtyfrank

I wasn't laughing at anyone. I just think you may have overestimated this kid. D1, now that is a different story. If that is the case, then I've seen 100 D1 players already this season!!

I don't make up stuff and if anything I underestimate. This winter he was touching 87-88 and he is receiving D1 interest from SEC and some MVC schools. Don't take what see from a kid in March and make a guess on what the rest of his year will be like.