Best Bands

CloudlandLander2009

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm small stuff is so cool i love baby bands they make me so happy my band has grown a bit since i marched as an 8th grader but then we were not tiny but small we were in like C or AAA but were up to AA or the occasional A when #s are weird at competitions so yeah BABY BANDS ARE THE COOLEST

siegel rolls deep.

Forrest High Schools' band has consistantly been in the top eight at State. This past year we were 4th in State and was Grand Champion small band at one of our biggest competitions. We are very proud of them!!! By the way, my son wrestles during off season and plays in the band in the fall-----I think he has learned that both "sports" require an enormous amount of work and dedication. I know I learned a new respect for the amount of dedication it takes to have a great band and our band director is definately one of the best in the State!!!!!

k

I'm an Oliver Springs and Oak Ridge fan, so the only bands I see are those playing against us. But, If you have ever seen Kingstons band perform, you'll know what I'm talking about. At this years football game they rocked on playing Guns N Roses, and a couple of jazz songs, and they sound great, then at the basketball game, they have a pep band, and would swear that it was the whole band playing, sounds really good!!

Ok, so here's one of the big questions, who has the best band??? Big bands, small bands, concert, marching, jazz, basketball, and everything else. Who is your pick for best band?

i would definetly pick the cookeville cavaliers as having the best band in middle tn.... has anyone heard these guys? they're great

• 2 weeks later...